6.16 - Su Yang: This is...a dead end, right?

"Sect Master! People from the Xu Sect have surrounded the Supreme Heavenly Sect!"

"Sect Master...the sect-protecting formation has been closed down!"

"Sect Master, Elder Dai was killed..."

...

The old sect leader's face darkened as he listened to the disciples' hurried reports. His eyes fell on Ji Yun and said, "Do you dare to kill someone from the Supreme Heaven Sect?"

"Are you talking about Elder Dai?" Ji Yun hugged Jiang Zhiyan's body. He sneered and said sarcastically, "Am I helping you clean up the Supreme Heaven Sect? You should thank me... Do you know who shut down the sect-protecting formation? It's Elder Dai... Do you think your Supreme Heavenly Sect still wants to keep such a person?"

The old sect master looked at Ji Yun's crazy look and said, "The technique is not wrong, but the practitioner is wrong. No matter what technique falls into your hands, it is really a pity."

"What a pity?!" Ji Yun seemed to have heard some joke. He put down Jiang Zhiyan's body and said, "Supreme Heaven Sect, the number one sect in the world of cultivation, must have been sitting in the position for a long enough time. Qinghan Sword Master Su Yang, Blood-clothed Sword Lord Chu Mu...do you know what their relationship is? Do you think they are just ordinary masters and disciples?! No!"

Ji Yun stood up unsteadily and said with a crazy expression, "Who master and disciple can hug each other? Who master and disciple are like them... I think they are quite happy to be master and disciple in public, but in private Right?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was in an uproar.

[Su Yang: It's over. Even if I die, I won't be allowed to leave a good reputation. 】

【888: Do you have this thing? 】

[Su Yang: It's not fun to say it so directly. 】

"I know what happened between them. This is the matter of the Supreme Heavenly Sect. What does it have to do with you as a demon cultivator?" The old sect leader's face darkened. He looked at Ji Yun and said, "Three years ago You have ruined the reputation of the Supreme Heavenly Sect, and now you have gone even worse, showing no repentance."

Chu Mu didn't want to pay attention to these people's affairs. He carefully held the people in his arms and whispered, "Shizun, don't sleep... don't sleep. I'll take you away right now."

Su Yang raised his hand and held Chu Mu. He frowned and relied on Chu Mu's spiritual power to protect his heart. As long as Chu Mu's spiritual power was withdrawn, he would only die and die instantly.

[888: If you let him kill you with his own hands, he will probably never be able to get out of this psychological shadow for the rest of his life. 】

[Su Yang: That's why... you can get the full love value. 】

Su Yang's every step is calculated. He executes his plan without any emotion and calculates everyone, so he can survive so many worlds safely.

Whenever there is a world that is touched by true feelings, I am afraid that this task will not be so easy to complete.

Chu Mu wanted to pick up Su Yang, but Ji Yun suddenly attacked him. Chu Mu didn't even look back at him. He protected him with his spiritual sword and suddenly attacked Ji Yun with his spiritual sword. As if sensing his Shizun's rage, the sword energy became more violent. Ji Yun was shocked. It had only been a few days, and Chu Mu was no longer the same as when they met that day.

Su Yang snorted, and Chu Mu immediately froze, not daring to move at will. Su Yang leaned in his arms and said feebly, "Remove the spiritual power, you can't protect me."