1.15 - From the beginning to the end, not even the corner of his eye fell on you

1.15 - From the beginning to the end, not even the corner of his eye fell on Su Yang.

"You kid, Jiang Fei said you were going to study abroad, why didn't you tell your parents in advance?" Mother Su held Su Yang's hand distressedly and said, "You have lost weight now that you have been injured. ."

"How long has it been since the last time I was injured? I've recovered a long time ago." Su's mother only knew the time Su Yang was stabbed, but she didn't know that he went to the hospital again later. Otherwise, she wouldn't have known how worried she would have been.

"Where's my dad?" Su Yang looked around the house, but didn't see Su's father, so he subconsciously asked, "Is there something going on at the company?"

"What can happen at the company? Your dad went to attend a cocktail party and will probably be back soon." Su's mother asked the nanny to make soup. The hot bone soup was brought over. Su Yang smelled it and said with a smile. ,,"This tastes delicious enough."

"You said you were running outside all day long and didn't know how to take good care of yourself. You were injured, but it scared me... ugh." Mother Su sighed, but she also knew Su Yang's temperament, so she had no choice but to take care of herself. They persuaded each other, "My parents only have one son. No matter what, you have to protect yourself... Your parents know that you like Lu Linshen. We can't stop you from liking whoever you like, but we hope that you can be healthy and happy, you know?"

Su Yang was silent for a moment, then he laughed, gently hugged Su's mother tightly, and whispered, "Well, I understand."

Mother Su wanted to keep Su Yang at home that night, but Su Yang said while rubbing Mother Su's shoulders, "I made an appointment with Jiang Fei tonight, so I went out first..."

Mother Su said helplessly, "You really can't stay at home for a day."

Su Yang laughed and said, "When I am free, I will definitely accompany you every day."

When Su Yang went out, Su's mother looked at his back and subconsciously called him again. Su Yang was stunned for a moment, turned around and asked, "Mom? What's wrong?"

"Drink another bowl of soup to replenish your body. Don't drink when you go out at night." Mother Su said, and asked the nanny to bring out another bowl of bone soup. "Put your favorite mushrooms in it. Slow down." Drink, don't burn it... By the way, your dad said your birthday is next week, how do you want to spend it? You spend it at the bar every year, this time you spend it with your parents, okay?"

Su Yang almost choked on a mouthful of soup. The hot soup went down his throat. It hurt so much that his eyes turned red. He lowered his head to hide his embarrassment and said hoarsely, "Okay."

[888: Host, will you come back for your birthday? 】

[Su Yang: I don't know, maybe. 】

After dinner, Su Yang left the Su family. As Su's mother watched his car disappear into the night, she always had a strange feeling, as if she was gone forever.

She shook her head, scolded herself in a low voice for her random thoughts, and then asked the nanny to clean up Su Yang's room in preparation for Su Yang's birthday.

Su Yang did not drive the car to the bar. On the way, he received a strange call. Su Yang lowered his eyes and looked at the caller ID and answered the call. He only heard Bai Yingying's voice coming from the other side. , she said, "Su Yang, I heard that your birthday is next week, and I have a gift for you."

"What?" Su Yang frowned slightly.

"I'm waiting for you on the top floor of Xinghai Building. If you don't come, you will definitely regret it." There was some wind noise from Bai Yingying's side, which made her voice sound a little unreal. She continued to smile, "Here Just a reminder, I know where the person the police have been looking for is. Not only do I know where he is, I also learned some interesting and shocking things from him..."