【World 7】━━ The surly young master in the apocalypse ━━

7.1 - Su Yang: This is probably...life.

"I heard that Shen Du's team killed level eight zombies. Shen Du's superpower should also be level eight, right?"

"Hiss! Is it so scary?"

"Zombies range from level 1 to level 10, and level 10 is the zombie king... I remember Shen Du's superpowers were very scary two years ago. It's been two years now. Who knows if he has reached level 8?"

"An eighth-level superpower is unique in the base, right? He can walk sideways."

"I'm a man, and I want to marry Shen Du."

"What's wrong with the man? Didn't you see that the trash Shen Du is raising is not only a man, but he clearly has wind power, and yet he stays in the base all day without going out. He relies on us to raise him. Bah." ."

...

After Su Yang heard this, he stopped listening. The voices of these people were not quiet. Su Yang knew that some people were telling him on purpose.

Su Yang raised his hand to try his wind power. A gust of wind blew in his hand. It didn't look strong. Su Yang lowered his eyes slightly, but suddenly waved his hand, and a wind blade slashed to the side. The chair was cut into two halves in just an instant.

One wind blade is not scary, but what if there are hundreds or thousands of them?

Or is there a wind blade mixed in the tornado?

There was a knock on the door outside. After Su Yang answered, he walked over and opened the door. He saw a dark-faced young man saying, "The boss is back and I want to tell you...this is food for you." , save some food... Don't think that you are still the young master of the Su family, your Su family has been depleted for a long time, and if the boss didn't want to support you, he would have kicked you out long ago. "

Su Yang had heard such words countless times. This was because he had accepted tasks before to earn his reputation, so he endured it every time. Su Yang frowned and suddenly found the joy of performing tasks again.

Let's settle old and new grudges together.

He laughed and said, "In addition to me, there are countless ordinary people in the base. Do we want to drive them out together?"

This man didn't expect that Su Yang would suddenly talk back. He looked stunned for a moment, then frowned and said, "They are ordinary people. Are you an ordinary person? A wind power user is hiding here... Boss, I don't mind it. I will do it for you." The boss is embarrassed."

"I wasn't here from the beginning. It was because the battle two years ago damaged my superpower, so I couldn't get out..." The battle two years ago was really tragic. If Su Yang hadn't exploded in the end, The team may have been wiped out due to his superpower, but after that time, his superpower could no longer be used.

[888: Different approaches but similar results. Compared with the previous world, one pretended to have lost his cultivation and the other pretended to have lost his powers. 】

[Su Yang: But Shen Du is not Chu Mu. 】

Su Yang knew Shen Du's character very well. Chu Mu liked Su Yang as his master, but Shen Du only hated Su Yang.

Because before the end of the world, Su Yang was the young master of the Su family, and Shen Du was his gold medal bodyguard. Su Yang had been spoiled by his family since he was a child and had a perverse personality. Shen Du was really tortured by him.

Now that the end of the world has come, the Su family is gone, Shen Du has become a very powerful superpower, and Su Yang has to rely on him instead.

Everyone thought that Su Yang had a villain mentality. In fact, only Su Yang knew that he had already fallen in love with Shen Du when Shen Du was still his bodyguard. The so-called torture was actually just to get Shen Du to pay more attention to him. Wanting to attract Shen Du's attention, he had never really hurt Shen Du, let alone let Shen Du get hurt.