4.20 - Su Yang: The next world is ready to open (End)

When He Han woke up again, he was already in the hospital. In his impression, he had not been in the hospital for many years. In the past, he came to the hospital only for Su Yang.

Thinking of Su Yang, He Han's face turned slightly pale.

He didn't want to care about what the doctor and agent said. For several days, he didn't say anything. He seemed to have lost his soul. He just kept watching reports and videos about Su Yang.

Until one day, the agent said, "The film festival has sent an invitation. Brother Han, you are the winner of the Best Actor Award. Congratulations to Brother Han for winning the double crown."

He Han suddenly remembered that Su Yang seemed to have said the same thing to him on the day he left.

"The next Best Actor Award will be held soon. At the film festival... I won't go this year."

"I wish you win two consecutive Best Actor Awards. In the future, you will win three consecutive and four consecutive championships..."

...

"So, I think this mistake can still be corrected. As long as my brother wants to, I can do it."

"Brother, I wish you all the best in the future."

He Han's face turned pale for a moment, he was silent for a moment, and said, "When?"

The agent was prepared for him not to go to the film festival, but He Han suddenly spoke. The agent said in surprise, "Tomorrow, tomorrow is the film festival."

"Inform them that I will go to the film festival." He Han lowered his eyes and said, "I will fulfill his blessing... If I can't even give him his blessing, will he be disappointed?"

Although He Han didn't say who the word "he" was, his manager had already guessed it. After thinking about it, he sighed and said, "Brother Han, Brother Yang is really gone. You can't wake up in the past again." not coming."

"I stayed in the past, so I kept doing wrong things and hurting him, and now..." He Han was silent for a moment, he chuckled, and said, "I want to get out of the past now, But he is no longer waiting for me... If there is no him in the future, then I might as well live in the past forever."

The manager is very aware of the relationship between Su Yang and He Han, and now, he has no choice but to say nothing.

Until the day of the film festival, He Han, who had been reported by the media as "suspected of quitting the entertainment industry due to illness", actually appeared on the red carpet of the film festival. Compared with the past, he was much thinner and his eyes were even colder, but even though In this way, there are still countless fans screaming in the audience.

As expected, the winner of this year's film festival is still He Han.

The double crown actor is well deserved.

On the stage, all the spotlights fell on him, and he became the center of the stage. This suddenly reminded him of the scene he saw on the video before, where Su Yang was standing on the high stage, Wearing a suit and holding a trophy in his hand, he looked gentle and high-spirited.

The current scene seemed to overlap with the scene in the video, but that person was missing.

The host congratulated He Han and said, "Congratulations to He Han for winning the Best Actor Award. This seems to be your second Best Actor Award, right? You deserve the double Best Actor Award."

"Thank you." He Han said.

"I wonder if you have won the Best Actor Award again, He Han, do you have anything in your heart that you want to say to everyone?" the host said with a smile. This host is still the same as before, but this time the winner is not Su Yang.