2.9 - Su Yang: Is this the so-called Shura Field?

Ten days ago.

Su Yang and Mu Cheng attended a cocktail party. Mu Cheng drank a little too much, so Su Yang drove him back and found Mu Cheng's home based on the navigation on his mobile phone. However, the door of his house was always locked with a code. Mu Cheng Su Yang was never told what the password was, so Su Yang didn't know.

"What's your password?" Su Yang helped Mu Cheng and asked him to lean aside, "Hurry up."

"Password?" Mu Cheng frowned. He was even a little unsteady and said with a smile, "The password is your birthday... Try it. I specially set the password to your birthday. Are you happy?"

He stretched out his arms to hug Su Yang and said hoarsely, "I remember your birthday every moment. I remember every bit of you clearly."

Su Yang raised his hand and pressed his birthday on the combination lock, but was prompted with an error. He paused and pressed Mu Cheng's birthday again, only to find that it was still wrong.

He frowned, thought for a while, and felt something was wrong, but still asked in a steady voice, "The password is wrong."

"How could it be wrong?" Mu Cheng let go of Su Yang, walked to the door with slightly staggering steps, pressed a few numbers on the code lock, and smiled, "Isn't it now open? Why do you even Don't you even remember your birthday?"

Su Yang saw the numbers clearly and his face turned slightly pale. He didn't say anything. He raised his hand to help Mu Cheng walk in and put him on the sofa. He was about to pour water when he suddenly turned around. After a pause, he turned to look at the drunken and hazy Mu Cheng, bent down and asked, "Do you see clearly who I am?"

"Mingqing... don't make trouble." Mu Cheng laughed and stretched out his hand to pull Su Yang into his arms. He said, "Of course I can see who you are. You are Mingqing, my favorite person. My only artist."

Su Yang felt that his hands were shaking a little at that time. Following Mu Cheng's words, he felt like a basin of cold water falling from the sky, chilling him to the core, and like an invisible blade piercing him. There was no wound on his chest, but it made him so distressed that he could hardly stand up straight.

"What about Su Yang?" Su Yang felt a buzzing in his ears, and he seemed to be able to hear his own voice.

"Su Yang?" Mu Cheng was very drunk. He rubbed his eyebrows and sneered, "Su Yang...if you didn't tell me...I would have forgotten..."

"What is Su Yang?" Su Yang asked persistently.

"Su Yang...is..." Mu Cheng laughed and said, "Your substitute, does he look like you? The same background, the same experience, the same way of becoming popular, the same personality style, he Like you, right? I specially trained him like you... He will always be second-rate to you."

When Su Yang heard this, he was stunned on the spot, but after a moment, he laughed, shook his head and said, "A substitute? A second-rate one?"

"Of course...haven't you noticed that his development path and personality are very similar to yours? In the Ming and Qing Dynasties, no one can replace you, and no one can surpass you." Mu Cheng's tone was extremely gentle, but he fell in love with you. In Su Yang's ears, it was like coming from bottomless ice, with endless coldness that would almost freeze the person to pieces.

At that moment, Su Yang felt like he couldn't think, but he thought a lot in that moment.

He didn't even know what his expression was at that time.

I see.

*

Su Yang told Mu Cheng the matter word for word. When he said these words, he even smiled and looked at Mu Cheng seriously. When he said the last word, Su Yang half-stretched himself Body, he smiled and said, "What a pity. I, a second-rate substitute, couldn't meet your requirements. I'm really sorry."