2.20 - 888: Oh, the realism is 66

After Director Su left, Su Yang seemed to come back to his senses. He covered his chest and half-knelt on the ground, panting heavily. The temperature difference between day and night in the mountains and forests was huge. The director team felt cold even wearing big coats, but Su Yang was so cold. He shook his head, cold sweat dripping from his chin. He propped his hands on the ground and tried to stand up several times but failed.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed the small white bottle that fell on the ground. He had to rely on this medicine to survive every day. He couldn't imagine what he would do without this medicine.

Su Yang could hardly lift his hand. He staggered and fell to the ground. He, who had always been neat and tidy, was covered in mud and looked embarrassed and pathetic.

When Su Yang went back, it was already midnight, and no one went to the back mountain to look for him. No need to think about it, Su Yang also knew what Su Dong meant. He wiped the dust from his face, laughed, and raised his legs from the hillside. When he went up and down, he was scratched by a thorn, but he didn't notice it.

When he opened the door, the cameras in the room had been turned off. Mu Cheng was sitting aside reading documents and said without raising his head, "Next time, don't let the program team wait for you. If you have anything to do, call us. If you have anything to do, don't delay the program team." If you film it, it will be labeled as a big name."

Seeing that Su Yang didn't speak for a long time, he looked up and found Su Yang leaning against the door with a cigarette in his hand and looking very embarrassed. Mu Cheng stood up in surprise and asked, "What's going on?"

"It fell." Su Yang took a puff of cigarette. His hands were still shaking. He took a deep breath and said, "Mu Cheng, let me ask you one more thing."

"Say." Mu Cheng frowned.

"The reason why you asked me to take on this variety show is not to enhance my reputation, but because you know that Lin Mingqing will definitely come... You still can't forget him, right?" Su Yang kept holding on to the wall, and he looked He seemed to be standing very steadily, but only he knew that he was almost too tired to stand. Su Yang sighed and said tiredly, "Why go around so many detours? In fact, you know, as long as you say a word, I can Just leave."

This was the first time Su Yang said "I'm leaving" to Mu Cheng. Mu Cheng looked at him slightly surprised and asked, "Then what do you want to say?"

"I always thought that as long as I was by your side long enough, you would always see me, but I was wrong. No matter how long I was by your side, no matter what I did, even if you were hugging me, I'm afraid it wasn't what you were thinking about. Me?" Su Yang said, "You can't hide your concern for someone, and you can't force yourself to not care about someone...Mu Cheng, I give up."

Not only because of Su Dong's threat, but also because of Mu Cheng's actions. Whenever Lin Mingqing had a slight disturbance, Mu Cheng seemed not to care on the surface, but in fact he always paid attention to him.

But what about Su Yang? Even though he never came back, Mu Cheng was still in the room reading documents.

That's the difference.

"Can you not be unreasonable?" Mu Cheng put down the document in his hand. He looked at Su Yang and lowered his voice and said, "Do you want to terminate the contract with me now? Terminate the contract while participating in this variety show? What do you want to do?"

"I know what you are thinking now, but you are overthinking it. There is no need for me to use this variety show to discredit Lin Mingqing. If I really wanted to deal with him, he would have been unable to escape." Su Yang sighed. He looked at Mu Cheng and smiled, "I'm sorry, I deceived you."