1.8 - Su Yang: I give you the annual good person card

1.8 - Su Yang: Bai Yingying is a good person. I give you the annual good person card.

The feeling of being hungover was not pleasant. Although Su Yang was just pretending to be crazy with alcohol, he was still more or less drunk. He slept until noon, and then suddenly woke up with a headache.

[888: Host, Lu Linshen is looking for a doctor to see if he can recover your hand. 】

[Su Yang: I hope he can remain as calm as he is now when he knows the truth. 】

【888: You are dreaming. 】

Even though 888 is just a system, we also know that some things are impossible.

Su Yang moved his body, and his whole body was sore. After these days of cultivation, the injuries on his waist and abdomen healed very well. When he went to wash up, he lifted up his shirt, revealing the bandage. waist and abdomen.

"Are you awake?" Before Su Yang could put down his clothes, he heard Lu Linshen walking up to him and saying, "He's recovering well. In ten days and a half, the stitches will be removed."

"In ten days and a half, I will be able to withdraw from here." The corners of Su Yang's lips raised slightly. His hair had not been taken care of and was a bit messy. There was a bunch of dull hair on his forehead, but he Not noticing this, he said casually, "One month or one more day won't do it."

His words pierced Lu Linshen's heart. Lu Linshen's face changed slightly, and he cautiously approached him and said, "What should I do so that you can forgive me?"

"Actually, it's good for you and me to separate. You are doing it because of a whim or because you are unwilling to lose. But how long can this emotion last? In three years, you have never liked me, and because of an injury...could it be Can I make you completely devoted to me? Lu Linshen, I am not a three-year-old child and cannot be deceived." Su Yang stretched his sore neck, wiped his face with a towel, and walked out, saying, "I'm not As you imagine, I am the kind of person you hate the most."

Lu Linshen once said that he hated people who deceived him the most in his life, but Su Yang happened to violate this taboo.

Maybe Lu Linshen could turn a blind eye to small things, but what if he was allowed to know the truth about the kidnapping incident? What if he knew that the so-called life-saving grace was just a drama?

Su Yang sighed.

"I have to go to my friend's party later." After Su Yang finished eating, he went upstairs to change clothes and said, "You don't have to wait for me to eat tonight, maybe I will stay up all night."

"All night?" Lu Linshen frowned.

"Speaking of this, aren't you going to the company during this time?" Su Yang felt that he needed to remind Lu Linshen. After all, he was still living in Lu Linshen's house. If Lu Linshen went bankrupt, he felt that the task would be more difficult to carry out.

"I have been investigating the kidnappers during this period. Don't worry, if they hurt you, I will make them return it with interest." Lu Linshen's eyes darkened slightly. When he mentioned this matter, although his tone was calm, He Su Yang keenly sensed a hint of danger in his tone.

Lu Linshen has always been a figure that is not easy to mess with in the industry. As Jiang Fei said, people like Lu Linshen are not on the same level as rich second generations like them.

When Su Yang heard Lu Linshen's words, his hands trembled for a moment. After a few hurried words, he took the car keys and went out.

*

After Bai Yingying heard that Su Yang was leaving, she walked out of the room. She carefully went downstairs, covering the side of her face with her hands. She imagined what Lu Linshen would ask when he saw her wounds for a million times, and What should she say then?