3.12 - Su Yang: The degree of authenticity is finally full

Su Yang has been drowsy for the past few days, sleeping and waking up in and out. Shen Xingting has taken good care of him, staying close to him for a few steps, but it still can't stop him from getting thinner and thinner, and he sleeps longer and longer day by day.

After the queen returned to Yonghe Palace that day, she sat in the main hall and did not fall asleep all night. The eldest maid advised her, "His Royal Highness, good people have their own destiny. Your Majesty feels sorry for His Highness, and you have to take care of yourself." body."

After being silent for a long time, the queen said, "Jia'er and Yang'er are also the emperor's sons."

"Your Majesty." The eldest palace lady lowered her head and said, "The news from the water prison is indeed true."

The queen sighed deeply, closed her eyes slightly, and said, "Right in his heart has surpassed everything else."

The queen would go to the East Palace to see Su Yang every day. Seeing that he was in such pain, she was helpless. Seeing that the seven-day period mentioned by the miracle doctor was approaching, the queen was anxious and searched for famous doctors, but to no avail. .

Before the New Year's Eve, heavy snow covered the capital. Fortunately, the relief measures arranged by Su Yang were already in place, so no greater disaster was caused. The people were joyfully preparing to welcome the New Year's Eve. The markets were also open, and the joy outside the palace was spread. In the palace, when Su Yang occasionally enjoyed the snow in the courtyard, he could see the maids and eunuchs gathering together to prepare things for the New Year.

"In previous years, there would be lanterns at this time, but it's a pity that I haven't seen them." Su Yang said with a smile, "I want to go and see them this year."

"Your Highness, it's windy and snowy outside, let's forget it, right?" Die'er took out a cloak from the house and put it on Su Yang.

"Go." Although Shen Xingting was also worried about Su Yang's health, looking at his expression, he really wanted to go. Shen Xingting whispered, "I'll go with you, don't worry."

Die'er hesitated to speak, seeing that Su Yang was weak and her heart was slightly sour. She whispered, "I'll go with you. I'll just watch His Highness from a distance."

The market was very lively, with colorful lanterns lit everywhere, and young men and women holding lotus lanterns and placing them by the river. The vendors shouted loudly. Although the heavy snow had not stopped, the shadow of the snow disaster had finally passed.

"The harvest next year should be good." Shen Xingting knew that Su Yang was very concerned about people's livelihood issues. He said, "I sent people to check. Although the crops in some places were overwhelmed by the snow, at least a lot of them were saved. As the temperature this year is low, there will be much fewer locusts next year, so it should be a bumper harvest year."

Su Yang felt a little relieved after hearing this.

"It's a good harvest year... that's good." Su Yang was in better spirits today. He also walked half a circle in the market. Shen Xingting bought all the things he had just glanced at. Su Yang reluctantly He couldn't help but laugh and said, "What are you buying so many things for? I don't need them anymore."

"It's useful, it's useful." Shen Xingting was most afraid of hearing him say this now. His heart ached slightly, and he forced a smile, "I will bring it to the market next year, the year after... every year. Come and take a look."

"Okay." Su Yang didn't explain too much. He thought about it and said, "I want to see the second emperor brother."

"Okay, I'll take you there." Su Yang leaned in the carriage, which was cushioned with soft mattresses and a hand stove. Most people would feel a little hot inside, but Su Yang's hands were always cold. Shen Xingting held them He tightened his hand and didn't dare to let go.