4.4 - Su Yang: I think Lin Xinyue is a bit good-looking

Lin Xinyue had just finished filming recently and was about to go back after the wedding banquet. Unexpectedly, she got into a car accident midway. Although she was fine, her leg was injured and she has been unable to walk recently.

After filming this film, he was in a state of having nothing to film.

"Xinyue, what will you do next?" Lin Xinyue's agent was also a little worried. He said, "Your current position is very embarrassing. Your character doesn't have much highlights, and you don't have much to gain now. The work I'm selling... Why don't you go find Brother Han, he's very nice to you and will definitely agree to it."

"Brother Han and Brother Yang are well known as the two best actors. We just need to make it public. I'm going to find him now. I don't want to hang out in the industry anymore?" Lin Xinyue sneered, "Don't you know what kind of character Brother Yang is? ?"

"But Brother Han protects you so much, even if Brother Yang wants to say something, he still has to take Brother Han into account, right?" the agent said.

"You also know that Brother Yang cares about Brother Han, but will he care about me? He is not willing to mess with Brother Han, and he is not willing to mess with me?" Lin Xinyue felt that the agent's proposal was simply ridiculous. He said, "I don't want to Got targeted by Brother Yang."

Just when both of them were at a loss, suddenly Lin Xinyue's phone rang. He paused, looked down at the caller ID, and found that it was an unfamiliar number with the word "Express" written on it. Lin Xinyue thought After thinking for a while, I picked up the phone and heard someone inside say, "Is this Mr. Lin? Your express delivery has been delivered downstairs to the hotel. Please come down and get it."

Lin Xinyue paused and said, "Okay."

"Probably another fan gave it to me, right?" The manager said a little impatiently, "Maybe it's some messy stuff that's useless and takes up space."

"Since it's been delivered, just keep it." Lin Xinyue was not in the mood to care about this matter at the moment.

As a star, Lin Xinyue is not a big shot, but due to his scandal with He Han, paparazzi have always been staring at him recently. The manager said, "You can rest first, I will go get the things."

"Yeah." Lin Xinyue was sitting on the sofa with some scripts beside him. He didn't like the scripts from small productions, but the other party didn't like the scripts from big productions.

After a while, the agent brought the things up. When Lin Xinyue turned around, she saw a large bouquet of flowers. They were elegantly matched and looked very comfortable. He was stunned for a moment and said, "Flowers?"

"I heard he's a young man, male." The agent was also a little puzzled, "Why are the flowers delivered to the hotel?"

Lin Xinyue took the bouquet of flowers. He looked at it and found a card among the flowers. After taking it out and looking at it, he found that it said "Happy ending."

The signature is the word "Yang" in Chinese characters.

"Brother Yang?" Lin Xinyue had some suspicions that it was Su Yang, but she couldn't be sure. Just when he was hesitating, his agent suddenly said, "What's written on the back of the card?"

Lin Xinyue then looked at the back and found the small words written in the bottom row, "Look downstairs, I will take you somewhere."

Lin Xinyue was stunned. He held on to the table and limped to the window. He looked downstairs and found a black car parked in the shadow of the tree.

"What are you looking at?" the agent asked.

"I have to go down, Brother Yang is here." Lin Xinyue recognized this car. He was holding a cane and was about to go out, but the manager's face changed drastically and he quickly stopped him and said, "Su Yang? He's coming Why are they looking for you? Isn't it because I'm looking for trouble for you? Don't go there... What if something happens to you like this? "