2.2 - Su Yang: This is really scumbag

Su Yang slowly loosened his clenched fists so that the liquid in the infusion tube could pass through the needle and enter his body again. The long-term infusion made him feel that his blood vessels were frozen and painful, but this pain seemed to him. It's a little trivial again.

After Mu Cheng covered him with the quilt, he sat next to him with a chair, looked through the documents, and said, "This incident was too sudden. In order to prevent unnecessary losses, I suppressed the matter. ."

Su Yang was used to the usual public relations tactics in the entertainment industry.

When Mu Cheng saw that he didn't say anything or even raised his eyelids, he fell silent. After a while, he said, "It's not that I don't let you post on Weibo. It's just that you are a public figure. You must be cautious in everything you say and do. Popularity The position of an idol is to swim against the current. If you don't advance, you will retreat. The entertainment industry is changing so fast and there is never a shortage of people. If you are not careful, you may lose your future."

What Mu Cheng said made sense, and Su Yang knew this very well, but he knew better why Mu Cheng was so angry... The reason for his anger was not the content of his Weibo, but the time when he posted it.

Su Yang's popularity is not weak, and the number one hot search today is Lin Mingqing. The two of them have a bound topic. If he is not careful, Su Yang may squeeze out the hot search that originally belonged to Lin Mingqing.

"In this matter, we have found the fan who gave you water. She is a little girl. She said she did it because she hates you." Mu Cheng paused and said, "This has been handed over to the police. ."

Su Yang laughed. He raised his hand and asked Mu Cheng for his cell phone. After taking it, he typed on it and wrote, "According to the past, isn't this the time to arrange a hot search topic?"

Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and said, "It's not suitable. You have too many negative fans now. For your personal safety, it's best to give up this hot search topic."

Su Yang typed a few more words on his phone, but deleted them. He turned his phone upside down on the bed and stopped looking at Mu Cheng.

[888: I can see that, this is an excuse. 】

[Su Yang: After all, Lin Mingqing is his first love and his first artist... If it were another person, I should be on the hot search topic list now, right? By the way, the website will also have photos of me half-dead at that time. 】

It has to be said that Su Yang understands Mu Cheng's style of doing things very well, but when encountering Lin Mingqing, Mu Cheng will choose to give up all means. Even if it is a cake that reaches his lips, he will give it up.

"You can be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. I'll stay with you tonight." Mu Cheng sat aside and looked at the documents all afternoon. From time to time, calls would come in. He lowered his voice and went outside to answer them every time. If Lin Mingqing was left alone, What he did was very thoughtful.

However, this matter is the most intolerable.

The next day, the doctor examined Su Yang again and issued him a discharge certificate. By the way, he also mentioned some things he should avoid eating, and Mu Cheng wrote them all down.

Mu Cheng took Su Yang out of the hospital without alerting any media, which was also his skill.

"Should I go to your place or my house?" Mu Cheng asked while driving, "If I go to your house, just nod."

Su Yang looked at him seriously and did not nod. Mu Cheng sighed and said, "Okay, I'll take you home."

The two of them have been together for several months, but every time he goes to the place where Su Yang lives, he has never brought Su Yang back home. This is the first time he has actually brought Su Yang into the house.