2.5 - Are you looking down on me?

2.5 - Su Yang: You gave me a black and white photo but didn't give me a wreath. Are you looking down on me?

Su Yang shocked everyone present with his acting skills. Both the director and the assistant director felt that he was simply the villain in the script.

After Su Yang auditioned, he chatted for a while and then left, preparing to go to the next set. Although the film he was working on was canceled by Mu Cheng, he still had to work on the aftermath, at least not to let anyone talk about it.

After Mu Cheng said those words, he did his job as an agent as usual, arranged things in an orderly manner, and then followed Su Yang into the car.

"When I arrived at your house at nine o'clock, you were not at home." Mu Cheng took the car keys from Su Yang's hand and sat in the driver's seat. He said, "I remember that there was no audition on your schedule. "

Su Yang laughed. He leaned against the car window and tilted his head slightly. The young man had a very handsome appearance, but he had not yet recovered his complexion and was slightly pale. He opened his mouth, then pointed at his throat and shrugged helplessly. He touched his shoulders.

"The drama "Du Yang" is indeed a good IP drama, but it is very controversial because it has a same-sex plot and involves many metaphysical themes. It is not suitable for you." Mu Cheng drove out. Here, he said, "You haven't eaten yet? I'll take you to have some breakfast."

Su Yang ignored him and just brushed his phone with his head down, as if he couldn't understand what Mu Cheng was talking about.

Mu Cheng took advantage of the red light, glanced at him, frowned and said, "After breakfast, I will take you to the company and choose some scripts that suit you. What you have to do now is to stabilize your popularity, rather than pick up some Villains should not be involved in highly controversial IP dramas."

[Su Yang: Sexuality is not the key point, the key point is that there are metaphysical themes. 】

[888:...Host, your preferences are really unique. 】

Mu Cheng parked the car at a breakfast restaurant not far from the company, which specialized in health porridge. After ordering two portions, Mu Cheng said, "In the original plan, you had a press conference this afternoon, but you don't have one now. I couldn't speak up, so I postponed the press conference."

Su Yang raised his eyelids and glanced at Mu Cheng. He sent a message to Mu Cheng on his mobile phone. Mu Cheng looked at the new message and it said, "You gave my role to Lin Mingqing. He is busy now." When "The Prosperity of the Tang Dynasty" starts filming, you are also afraid that he will interfere with the show."

"This is not the time for me to care." When Mu Cheng handed the porridge to Su Yang, he lowered his eyes and said, "I am your manager, not his."

"Thank you for still remembering that you are my manager." Su Yang continued to send a message and wrote, "This is the first time I have seen an agent give up his artist's resources to others. Mu Cheng, have you ever thought about me? ?"

"Is this a question?" Mu Cheng read the messages on his phone three or four times. After making sure that he had not missed a single word, he said, "I will choose a better script for you."

"No need, just "Du Yang". I chose it myself. I won't bother you to interfere." After Su Yang finished typing this line, he ate a few mouthfuls of porridge. His throat still felt a little uncomfortable, so he put it down. Wan Choi put on his hat and sunglasses and left directly after paying.

After Mu Cheng sat in his seat for a few minutes, his face turned dark and his chopsticks were almost broken by him.

*