2.25 - Su Yang: ...My retribution? It's coming soon...

"Normally I wouldn't watch that kind of small variety show... No matter what, Su Yang wants to compete with me for celebrity status, but he will never be able to compete with me... The media is paying attention, and now Su Yang doesn't have Mu Cheng. Protect him, let me see who else will help him clear his name, and this time I will let him leave this circle forever."

This audio was released by a big V, and as soon as it appeared, it caused a huge stir on the entire Internet. In an instant, people from all walks of life criticized Lin Mingqing, wishing they could label him a "sinner". Lin Mingqing instantly changed from a "sinner" to a "sinner". "Dedicated top traffic" has become "a cancer in the entertainment industry".

And he had no way of denying all of this, because this was indeed his, and the words were indeed his.

After Lin Mingqing listened to the audio, his legs were trembling and he couldn't stand. He fell to the ground and his cell phone was thrown aside. He scrambled to pick up the cell phone in a panic and wanted to call the company, but found that no one was there. Answering his call was like receiving some kind of reminder, and they all stayed away from him.

However, the starlets and Internet celebrities who had been brothers to him before and even wanted to dedicate themselves to him all avoided him, for fear of being implicated by him.

It can be said that if Lin Mingqing could be exonerated before, now he has been placed on the pillar of shame in the entertainment industry and has become the laughing stock and the object of contempt for everyone.

No fan will fall in love with such an artist.

Lin Mingqing watched helplessly as the number of his fans dropped suddenly, and his messages increased. But at a glance, those words were like whips hitting his face.

It was not just him who read these comments, but also Su Yang. He leaned on the sofa and flipped through these things with interest, but there was no smile in his eyes.

[888: Lin Mingqing deserves it. 】

[Su Yang: This is just the beginning. If he doesn't call Mu Cheng, there will be something more interesting waiting for him... Of course, even if he calls Mu Cheng, I still have to give him this thing. 】

[888: Before becoming your partner, I checked your information. 】

[Su Yang: Huh? What does it say? 】

[888: Playboy, cool temperament...but...]

888 did not continue talking, but after Su Yang was silent for a while, he suddenly laughed and said helplessly, "Hearing is believing, seeing is believing. I am very dedicated and infatuated with my partner."

Lin Mingqing dialed Mu Cheng's phone in panic. Every second was torture for him. It wasn't until he was almost desperate that Mu Cheng answered the phone and asked, "Mingqing? What's wrong?"

Lin Mingqing suddenly broke down and cried. He choked and said, "I'm done, Mu Cheng, I'm done... I have nothing left..."

Even through the phone, Mu Cheng could hear the despair in Lin Mingqing's words. After being stunned for a moment, Mu Cheng said, "What's going on?"

"Someone wants to harm me... No, it's Su Yang who wants to harm me. He framed me... Now I'm being despised and insulted by the whole Internet. Mu Cheng, I beg you, please save me. Only you can save me... I I know I was wrong, I really know I was wrong..." Lin Mingqing kept crying, Mu Cheng sighed and said, "Mingqing, listen to me... I saw this happen, but there was nothing I could do about it. "

"No... Mu Cheng, you can save me..." Lin Mingqing's mind was in a mess. He leaned against the wall, holding the phone tightly and said, "Su Yang did this. As long as he comes forward, Clarify, I will... I will definitely be able to recover... Please Mu Cheng, help me... If I can't get through this, I will really die, can you bear to see me die?"