5.11 - Su Yang: The slap in the face is in progress

Qu Qing was completely panicked. His skills were unstable. After losing this game, he couldn't enter the preliminary round. The public screen of the live broadcast had changed from questioning at the beginning to ridicule later. Every word was... There are no curse words, but they all make people uncomfortable.

Qu Qing looked at the comments on the public screen and kept banning some users. As a result, he offended some more extreme people, who began to post insulting words on the public screen.

[888: This scene feels inexplicably familiar. 】

Not to mention that 888 found this scene very familiar, even Su Yang found it very familiar. If he remembered correctly, not long ago, Qu Qing came to his live broadcast room wearing a vest and insulted him passionately.

This reversal happened so fast that Su Yang didn't have time to react.

【888: What is this? Is it your own fault? 】

[Su Yang: Qu Qing thinks that he loves Yang Shen the most, but there are always other fans who, like Qu Qing, think that he is the one who loves Yang Shen the most. What Qu Qing has done has offended other fans. Qu Qing is not the only extreme person. 】

Su Yang couldn't help but laugh. He leaned on the chair, drank water, and casually browsed through the chat history. It wasn't until his live broadcast room started to be urged that he logged off and entered. Your own live broadcast room.

As soon as he entered, someone was already talking about this matter, but Su Yang didn't like to be distracted when he was playing games and broadcasting live, so he didn't pay that much attention.

Su Yang originally thought that Qu Qing would calm down after experiencing this incident, but unexpectedly, Qu Qing's live broadcast started as usual the next day, and this time Qu Qing seemed to have absorbed the advice, and his operations were much better. , Su Yang sat in front of the screen and watched, feeling more and more familiar with this operation. It was indeed very similar to the operation he had done before, but not very similar. For a moment, Su Yang couldn't tell what was wrong.

This time, there were a lot less people criticizing Qu Qing. Some were banned directly, while others began to praise Qu Qing's skills. Su Yang held his chin, but he didn't directly go up to expose Qu Qing. Compared with this Point, he was even more curious about who was helping Qu Qingdai fight.

In fact, there are not many people who can understand his playing style in this way. It is impossible to figure it out through a few game videos of him... So the person who plays for him must be known to him.

The first thing that came to Su Yang's mind was Shen Yi, but he quickly denied it. In his impression, Shen Yi would never do such a thing.

However, when the characters in the game started to pick up and grab, Su Yang's pupils suddenly tightened. He found that the character Qu Qing was much less likely to use M416 than AKM. At first, he thought there was no M416, but later he discovered that even if he was around There are already enemies, including M416 and AKM. Qu Qing, the game character, will still choose AKM.

Su Yang's face turned slightly pale.

He continued to look at the game character's habit of using guns, and within a few scenes, he was almost sure who this person was.

It was indeed Shen Yi.

There is no one else but him with this kind of marksmanship.

For some reason, Su Yang suddenly felt a little ironic. The man who drove him to buy Buddhist beads yesterday was here today to help others...

Su Yang didn't want to think about it in detail. Maybe there were some things that became more uncomfortable the more he thought about them.

When the phone rang, Su Yang looked at the caller ID. It was an unfamiliar number. After he hung up directly, the number called again. This time Su Yang thought about it and answered the call. There was a call from the other side. Hearing Zhou Yunchen's voice, he said, "You blacklisted my phone number? When will you blacklist me?"