9.3 - Su Yang: Let's end it as soon as possible. I want to be reborn

Seeing that Su Yang couldn't move, Su's father had no choice but to say, "Yang Yang, what about Chu Yaoyang's matter... Although the Su family was at fault first, you almost died because of him, so no matter what, he owes the Su family of."

When Su Yang heard this, he looked at Su's father and said, "Do you owe the Su family?"

Su's father felt guilty and avoided his son's eyes. At the end of the meal, the meal ended unhappily, but he still looked happy in front of the media.

After Su Yang returned to the hotel, he lay on the bed. Before he and Chu Yaoyang got together, he had always had his own career and kept the Su family's company in order. Later, he got together with Chu Yaoyang. , he never touched these again.

One is because he is focused on performing the task, and the other is because Su's father and mother are not at ease.

As for what he was worried about, Su Yang didn't want to go into details. After all, the Su family was not his, and he would naturally not interfere with any decisions the Su family made.

He had just come out of the shower when he heard his cell phone ringing. Sure enough, it was Chu Yaoyang's call. After answering, he heard Chu Yaoyang say from the opposite side, "I read the report. If you have any difficulties, just call me." Just tell me and I will help you."

Su Yang couldn't help laughing when he heard this. He sighed helplessly and said, "I understand, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, the ringtone rang again. This time Su Yang found that it was an unfamiliar number. After he pressed the button directly, the phone rang again. It was still the same number. Su Yang thought for a while and answered the call. He heard the call on the other side. There was a strange voice, and he said, "I am Qin Xing, are you Su Yang?"

Su Yang's hand holding the phone paused slightly, and then said, "I am."

"I wanted to treat you to a meal. I'm very happy to hear that you woke up. Thank you for taking care of Yaoyang for so long. But now that I'm back, I won't bother you." Qin Xing's voice was a little polite, but Everyone could hear the edge and malice hidden under this so-called politeness. Su Yang squinted his eyes, raised the corners of his lips slightly, smiled lowly, and said, "Is that so? How about I take Chu Yaoyang with me?" Commander, when I talk about this, I think of the time when the three of us were kidnapped. It was really a strange memory."

Through the phone screen, Su Yang could guess that Qin Xing's face was probably turning pale at this moment.

Why did Chu Yaoyang fall in love with Qin Xing? Regarding this, Su Yang also wanted to understand. It was nothing more than the kidnapping case back then, and it was nothing more than the so-called kindness. But it is a pity that the fake is fake after all. He took someone else's Things must be returned sooner or later.

Qin Xing took a deep breath and said, "You and Chu Yaoyang have separated, why are you still entangled?"

"I'm sorry to tell you." Su Yang laughed, "If this doesn't match your gentle temperament, I just accidentally recorded it. Do you want to hear how the sound quality is?"

After Qin Xing hung up the phone, he slammed the glass in his hand to the ground.

He didn't expect that after Su Yang woke up, his whole person seemed to have changed. According to his information, Su Yang was a weak Omega who only knew how to wait for Chu Yaoyang at home, but... why was it different from the one in the information? Same?

Qin Xing's episode didn't pose much of a threat to Su Yang. As long as he wanted to, he could now increase his authenticity and love values. But for some reason, he hesitated this time.