2.10(1) - 888: Your fans are really capable of tearing apart

Su Yang saw Mu Cheng coming this way. He subconsciously wanted to avoid this person, but Mu Cheng stepped in and blocked the way. Su Yang stood there and said, "What do you want to do?"

"Let's go back with me." Mu Cheng took a deep breath and the two faced each other. Su Yang could feel Mu Cheng's anger. He frowned. Not only did he not stand next to Mu Cheng, but he also took a step back. He said, "I think I should still have the most basic right to personal freedom, right?"

"From the moment you choose to be a star, you have to pay attention to your words and deeds," Mu Cheng said. "You are now at the center of public opinion. If you are not careful, you will be labeled with various labels and hats. These things ...It's easy to put it on, but it's very difficult to wash it off."

Su Yang laughed and said, "You have no idea why I entered the entertainment industry."

"I know that every artist who enters the entertainment industry has a dream of becoming a star." Mu Cheng paused and continued, "If you want to be famous, I can help you, but you have to learn to be obedient."

Su Yang recalled in a daze the first time he saw Mu Cheng. At that time, he had just returned to China. Once when he went to the set, he happened to see Mu Cheng leaning aside and smoking. He was slender and surprisingly handsome. Like a person walking out of a painting, Su Yang thought which celebrity this was, and was about to ask when he heard people on the side talking, "With Mr. Mu's face, it would be a big loss if he didn't become a celebrity, don't say Other celebrities, even Lin Mingqing, are not half as good-looking as him."

Su Yang had seen Lin Mingqing's photos before, and compared with the Mu Cheng in front of him, there was really no comparison.

With just one look, Su Yang lost his heart.

...

He closed his eyes slightly and sighed softly, "You told me the same thing back then. You said that from now on I will be your only artist and you will help me. As long as I obey you, you will give me everything I want." ...Am I not obedient? Am I disobedient? What happens next? Mu Cheng, what happens next?"

Su Yang asked "What next?" twice in a row. His tone was low, as if he was asking a question calmly, and as if he was suppressing something. After Mu Cheng was silent for a long time, he said, "What else do you want?" ?"

"I want you." Su Yang laughed at himself, "Isn't it just because I want you that I go around in such a big circle? What do you think I want? Fame? Or money?"

"We are already together." Someone passed by. Mu Cheng lowered his voice and said, "Su Yang, it's not easy for you to reach this point. Don't fall short."

Su Yang closed his eyes. He knew what Mu Cheng meant. If he hadn't been in the bar, he would have laughed out loud.

Falling short?

He doesn't seek fame or profit, he just seeks Mu Cheng. The one who can make him succeed is Mu Cheng, and the only one who can make him fall short is Mu Cheng.

"Hey, the people over there look familiar, do they look like Su Yang?" Someone has already noticed them. After all, whether it is Su Yang or Mu Cheng, even if they are standing in the most inconspicuous corner, their unique aura The scene is enough to attract everyone's attention.

"No way?" The man paused and said with some suspicion, "Su Yang is a big star and has always been so gentle. How could he come to a place like a bar?"

"Yes, if you want to talk about the two most influential figures in the entertainment industry, one is Lin Mingqing and the other is Su Yang." As soon as the man finished speaking, he heard the people around him say in surprise, "The man next to him seems to be Mu Cheng. Look at the string of prayer beads on his hand."