4.12 - Su Yang: His silence is my determination to leave

The incident between Su Yang and He Han became more and more troublesome, and eventually Qin Qianqian and Lin Xinyue were involved. Su Yang became the target of public criticism, and countless insults were thrown at him like a tide, almost drowning him.

How much she liked him before, but how crazy he was when he scolded him later. Some fans left silently. Su Yang looked at the dwindling number of fans and became indifferent.

【888: Do you feel disappointed or sad? 】

[Su Yang: That's not true. Let alone a fan, I won't feel sad even if He Han leaves, because what they like is a certain thing about me, a certain label. When I no longer have this label By the time, they didn't like me anymore, which is normal. Everyone has the right to choose. I chose to do such a thing, and they chose to stay away or be disgusted with me. So... it's expected, no need to worry about it. 】

[888: But this is from the perspective of a bystander. 】

[Su Yang: Isn't it good to be rational? 】

In this public turmoil, Su Yang was given the title of "scumbag". Even the sentence "He is just my brother" was circulated all over the Internet. Even his Weibo comments were criticized by this sentence. The words took over the comments section, and even the public relations people chose to give up.

"Brother Yang, why don't we close the comment area? These words are too unpleasant." Xiao Zhang looked at those comments and was so angry that he felt blocked. He said, "These people don't understand the truth of the matter at all, and they are just being led along. , it's good now, whether it's Brother Han, Lin Xinyue, or even Qin Qianqian, their popularity and traffic are much higher, but it's Brother Yang who..."

"There's no need to close it down. They can let them vent as they please and let you do things. How are you doing?" Su Yang asked.

"It's being processed. The media has been paying close attention recently. I'm afraid they will hear something and start pouring dirty water on you, Brother Yang." Xiao Zhang glanced at Su Yang. He always felt that Su Yang was in a bad state these days. Something wasn't very good, so I couldn't help but ask, "Brother Yang, have you gone to the hospital for a checkup? What did the doctor say?"

"It's okay." Su Yang glanced at the crew who were still cleaning up the venue not far away, and said, "After filming this movie, I will take a break. I will leave it to you to take care of Weibo for the time being. You don't have to worry about the fans. There is no need to use a trumpet to fight and make myself feel uncomfortable, just let them say whatever they want, I got up from the controversy and no longer care about this."

In the early years, when he suddenly became famous, he was besieged by the entire Internet. Some celebrities and artists didn't like him, so they suppressed him openly and covertly. Some film and television companies saw that he had no backing, so they wanted to use him as a stepping stone to gain support for their own artists. heat.

But without exception, these people all lost, lost in his hands.

Xiao Zhang originally thought that this was the most popular time, but he didn't expect that a new piece of news would come out and instantly become a member of the topic list.

#Well-known director personally admitted: Su Yang maliciously suppresses others#

And this so-called well-known director turned out to be the director of "Feng Yun Lu". Xiao Zhang looked at the news in great surprise and said, "How could this happen? Brother Yang, weren't you all fine when filming "Feng Yun Lu"? Why did he Suddenly said that to you? This person..."

"It's human nature to support those who are superior and to suppress those who are inferior." Su Yang seemed to have expected this director to act like this. He smiled, "When we were filming together, we had some disagreements. He has been feeling aggrieved for so many years. , finally waited until I was stepped on, why don't I rush to show my presence?"