2.4 - Mu Cheng: When did your acting skills get so good?

"Su Yang." Mu Cheng stopped in front of him, lowered his eyes and said, "Where do you want to go? I'll take you there."

"Go home." Su Yang opened the taxi-hailing app on his mobile phone. After showing Mu Cheng his destination, he bypassed Mu Cheng. In order to prevent him from being recognized, he wore sunglasses and a hat when he came out, but his temperament was still there. Unlike others, many people passing by turned to look at him.

"Is it about the role? Don't you want to change the development path? I will change it for you, why are you not happy again? What do you want?" Mu Cheng frowned and lowered his voice.

[Su Yang: The scumbag has reached new heights. I underestimated Mu Cheng's scumbag. 】

In the end, Su Yang still refused to go back. Mu Cheng had no choice but to drive him back to the small rental house, "Your income is enough to buy a house now."

With Su Yang's current worth, he shouldn't have continued to live here.

Su Yang ignored him, opened the door with the key, walked in, and locked Mu Cheng directly outside the house.

Mu Cheng was almost hit in the face by the door. Fortunately, he took a step back and avoided the danger of being disfigured. He looked at the closed door in front of him and was a little confused as to why Su Yang was so difficult to coax today.

This place was too close to the film and television city, so Mu Cheng didn't stay long to avoid being photographed by the media. He knocked on the door several times, but when Su Yang wouldn't open it, he said, "Then I'll go back first. If you have anything to do, send me a message...tomorrow I'll pick you up at nine o'clock in the morning and take you to the company to look for scripts."

Su Yang still didn't respond.

After Mu Cheng left, Su Yang leaned on the sofa and casually scrolled through Weibo on his phone. Suddenly, he saw a strange comment among the many Weibo posts, which read, "I don't know why, but I think Su Yang and Lin Mingqing are so good." What a sense of CP. They are both Mu Cheng's artists and have the same style. We are so destined to fall in love and kill each other! Anyway, it's right that I eat Su Lin. A fan link is attached. It was first published in Jinjiang Literature City. You can check it out. look."

Su Yang accidentally opened the link and entered a green page, which looked like a website for checking college entrance examination scores, but this was a website. Su Yang looked at the copy and his eyesight went dark.

In this article called "When I Become a Top Traffic", Su Yang and Lin Mingqing are a couple, and Su Yang's character is still a rich man. In order to pursue Lin Mingqing, he fell out with his parents and entered the entertainment industry. In the circle, because he didn't bring any money, his life was very miserable, and then he became the top traffic with the help of Mu Cheng.

There is a passage in it that Su Yang remembers very clearly.

——Mu Cheng said, "What route do you want to take?"

——"The same route as Lin Mingqing." Su Yang said, "I want to be closer to him, or something similar to him."

[Su Yang; Applause for the beautiful love. 】

【888:......】

[Su Yang: Once you accept this weird setting...]

[888: No, you don't want to. 】

888 immediately stopped his host from having such dangerous thoughts and watched Su Yang's behavior of reading the article very vigilantly, fearing that if it didn't pay attention, Su Yang would fall in love with Lin Mingqing.