6.6 - Su Yang: I feel like... I'm about to overturn

"Ji Yun." Chu Mu looked at this man and said, "Are you here to grab the Sky Star Grass too?"

"Of course not, I'm just here to escort my little junior sister on the orders of my Shizun." Ji Yun was a little afraid of Chu Mu, he took a step back and said, "But I didn't expect to encounter the Blood-clothed Sword here. Zun and Qinghan Sword Zun are really surprising."

Ji Yun is the chief disciple of the Xu Sect, and he has learned from the master of the Xu Sect. If nothing else happens, he will be the next master of the Xu Sect. He is also a leader in the world of cultivation and has outstanding talents.

It's just that his so-called halo is not worth mentioning when compared with Chu Mu. After all, Chu Mu's strength can really crush all the major immortal sects, and it is extremely powerful for all to see.

Even Su Yang at his peak couldn't compare with him.

Just when the two were facing each other tit for tat, Su Yang suddenly noticed something strange, and Chu Mu naturally noticed it too. He suddenly turned his head and looked into the woods to the side, grabbed Su Yang and said, "Shizun, follow me. !"

As soon as he finished speaking, the originally peaceful forest seemed to be overturned by a monster. The corpses on the snow entered the monster's belly one after another. Ji Yun's reaction speed was not as fast as Chu Mu's, and he was hit hard by the monster's tail. After being hit, he flew backwards and broke several trees before stopping. His face changed with shock and he lost his voice, "Golden Snake Beast!"

The upright snake eyes stared at Ji Yun, but soon, it glanced past Ji Yun and looked at Su Yang and Chu Mu on the side. Greed was revealed in the snake eyes.

The Golden Snake Beast is a rare monster born in the snowy mountains. It is very powerful and likes to eat monks with high spiritual power. The higher the spiritual power, the greater the attraction to it.

"Oops, Shizun, I'll hold him back later, you go away quickly." After Chu Mu said, he saw the golden snake beast attacking him, opening its bloody mouth, and a fishy smell hit his nostrils, and he suddenly Su Yang pushed him aside and stepped forward to fight with him with his sword.

The sword energy surged, leaving deep bone-deep scars on the golden snake beast's body. The snake's blood spilled on the snow. The pain in his body angered the monster, and it immediately rolled up. Chu Mu's face darkened slightly, and he replied After looking at Su Yang and seeing that he was fine, he felt relieved and said, "Shizun, please stay away, lest the sword energy will hurt you."

When Su Yang heard this, he obediently stepped back.

Ji Yun's eyes also fell here, seeming to be thinking about something, but before he could do anything, he felt a violent sword energy coming towards him. He subconsciously turned around to avoid it, but was still injured by the sword energy. He coughed lowly on his chest and said, "The Blood-clothed Sword Master will do it slowly by himself. I'll take my leave."

Ji Yun wanted to take action against Su Yang, but he also knew that he was no match for Chu Mu. If he took action rashly, Chu Mu would probably kill him with his sword even if he was seriously injured by the monster.

After Ji Yun left, Chu Mu fought with the monster even more fiercely. With a monster of this level, it would be useless even if he was cut into two pieces. Only by taking out its demon pill could he be completely killed. Kill it.

"Its demon elixir is in the middle of its snake head. Pierce it through the snake's pupils and take out the demon elixir." Su Yang said.

Upon hearing this, Chu Mu immediately started to attack the monster's snake pupil. The snake's tail hit Chu Mu's spiritual sword hard. He took two steps back. His blood surged, and the sword in his hand continued to stab. Snake eyes.