5.18 - Su Yang: So it's here, it's him

After hanging up the phone, Shen Yi still didn't come back to his senses. He sat in the gaming chair and was silent for a long time. Even when the person in charge called him several times, he didn't respond.

The person in charge asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"It's nothing." Shen Yi lowered his eyes and looked at the equipment that had been with him for many years, and said, "I'm going to retire next month. You should prepare yourself."

"What?" The person in charge was stunned, thinking that he had misheard, and asked, "What did you say?"

"Retire next month." TGH needs to rest internally, and Shen Yi cannot retire immediately. However, since what happened three years ago, he has been planning to retire today. The other new blood has been cultivated, even if he is not here Shen Yi looked at the person in charge and said, "This matter... I have already decided."

"Why make the decision so quickly?" the person in charge asked.

"Nothing." Shen Yi turned around and walked out of the training room.

On the other side, Zhou Yunchen had just finished talking to Su Yang when his cell phone rang. He originally thought it was the company's call, but he didn't expect it to be Qu Qing's call. After Zhou Yunchen was stunned for a moment, he answered the call and asked, " What's wrong?"

"I...I'm afraid...Yunchen, please help me, please help me?" There was fear in Qu Qing's voice, as if there was something terrible around him, Zhou Yunchen's face darkened, he Said, "What's wrong with you?"

"Someone threatened me... He sent me the body of a rabbit, gave me black and white photos, and he also sent me a wreath. He said he would send me on the road, and he would die with me... I don't want to die, I Scared." Qu Qing's voice was trembling all the time, and his fear could be felt through the screen.

"Who?" Zhou Yunchen asked.

"Yang... a fan of Yang Shen, he is too extreme, too terrible... He said that I smeared Yang Shen, he said that I insulted Yang Shen... I didn't, it was all for the good of Yang Shen, I like Yang so much God, he is my faith, how could I slander and insult him?" Qu Qing's voice was trembling, he said, "Yunchen, please come and save me... I'm really afraid, I'm afraid of death , I'm afraid he's going to kill me, he said he wants to die with me... I don't want to die yet."

"Where are you now? Have you called the police?" Zhou Yunchen asked.

"I am now...I am now at the place where I lived last time. I haven't called the police yet," Qu Qing said.

"I'm coming over now and you call the police immediately." No matter what Qu Qing did wrong, Qu Qing saved Zhou Yunchen's life when he was kidnapped, so others can abandon Qu Qing, but Zhou Yunchen cannot do this.

After hanging up the phone, Su Yang asked, "Qu Qing?"

"Yeah." Zhou Yunchen casually took a coat and said, "He said he was targeted by your fans. I heard he is a very extreme fan."

At this point, Zhou Yunchen paused, a little embarrassed.

To be said to be extreme, Qu Qing has always said that he is a fan of Yangshen, but what of the things he did are not extreme?

"Call the police, it's not a trivial matter after all." Su Yang was not very interested in all this, but after all, he was a fan, and he said, "I heard Shen Yi say before that I do have an extreme fan. He has been threatening me that if I lose the game, he will die with me. Unfortunately, I have never lost a game so far."

Su Yang used to think that this extreme fan was Qu Qing, but now it seems that there is someone else, and this person seems to have set his sights on Qu Qing.