3.7 - Su Yang: It hurts a little

In the imperial study room, Emperor Tianqi put aside the reviewed memorials. A young eunuch hurriedly came in from outside and said a few words in Manager Wu's ear. Manager Wu waved his hand, and the young eunuch hurriedly left again.

Emperor Tianqi asked without raising his eyes, "What's wrong?"

"Your Majesty, the refugees rioted and injured His Highness the Crown Prince." Manager Wu said in a low voice, "His Highness has returned to the East Palace. Are you asking the imperial doctor to take a look?"

"Where are you injured?" Emperor Tianqi raised his eyelids and glanced at Manager Wu.

Manager Wu whispered, "Someone among the refugees was holding a sickle and hurt His Highness's back. Fortunately, King Zhenyuan was there at the time, so he narrowly escaped death."

Emperor Tianqi frowned. He was silent for a moment and said, "Check them carefully next time and don't bring any weapons."

"Yes, this time it was my servant's negligence." Manager Wu immediately knelt down.

Emperor Tianqi lowered his eyes and glanced at Mr. Wu who was kneeling on the ground. He said, "If something happens to the prince, the Shen family will now be the dominant one in the court. I originally thought that the prince can balance the power of the Shen family, but now Times are different from the past. Mrs. Shen's teacher is highly respected, and King Zhenyuan has military power. If this continues, if they join forces with the prince..."

Manager Wu lowered his head and said, "The emperor wants to..."

"The prince has grown up. Once a person grows up, his wings harden and his ambitions naturally come out." Emperor Tianqi turned his head and looked at the box in his hand. He said, "If one day..."

Emperor Tianqi did not continue speaking, but his eyes were full of indifference.

After Su Yang returned to the East Palace, his back was not seriously injured, but when the refugees rioted, he did not expect that someone would dare to chop him directly with a sickle.

"Your Highness, you... please don't go next time." Die'er said.

"Even if I want to go, I'm afraid I won't be able to go." Su Yang laughed, and he said helplessly, "Disasters are coming from heaven, and the people think it's because I, the prince, have lost his moral character, so they have been harmed."

"But don't they remember how many things His Highness has done for the people in the past three years?" Die'er asked unwillingly.

"A person will feel happy when they get something, and feel angry when they lose something. It's not that they don't remember, they are just panicking about what they are about to lose." After the wound on Su Yang's back was bandaged, he leaned on He stood up and said, "The prince is a god in the eyes of the people. Gods can show kindness, but they can't make mistakes."

Die'er looked at Su Yang with some distress and said, "Fortunately, the prince is here this time, otherwise I don't know how injured he would be."

Su Yang smiled and sighed, "Of course he is here. This East Palace is probably under the surveillance of many people, right? How can he be an exception?"

If someone hadn't been keeping an eye on him, how could he have arrived at the scene by such a coincidence?

After Die'er went out, Su Yang slowly stood up, put on a robe and walked to the window. He opened the window. It was windy and snowy outside. Su Yang knew exactly what happened this time.

[Su Yang: Natural disasters are really terrible. 】

【888: Have you forgotten the end of the world? That was also a natural disaster. 】