2.23 - Su Yang: Success is also a fan, failure is also a fan

Su Yang's hospitalization did not alarm any media. When he was discharged, Wang Qunze personally drove to pick him up. However, during the few days he was hospitalized, the outside world was already in chaos. Various reports came out and speculations abounded. Without exception, they all have deep sympathy for Mu Cheng.

How unlucky must he be to have two artists in a row terminate their contracts with him?

"Director Su asked you to take over the company, but you haven't announced your retirement from the entertainment industry yet... Do you want to fight with Director Su to the end?" Wang Qunze followed Su Yang back to the rental house, packed up the things in the house, and said Asked, "You can't force it."

"Just take away some certificates and trophies. As for the other things... just put them here. I won't come here in the future." Su Yang's forehead was still bandaged and his face was pale. He smiled and said, "When I was a child, This incident made me understand a truth, if you really want to protect something, then stay away from him, the further away from him, the better."

Wang Qunze looked at Su Yang in surprise. After a while, he stammered, "The reason why you terminated your contract with Mu Cheng is not because of..."

"He doesn't need my protection, but I... don't want to bring him any harm." Su Yang sighed and said, "I persisted for more than half a year, but in the end I realized that I still couldn't hold on."

Wang Qunze said thoughtfully, "No wonder you broke up with Mu Cheng so quickly... Sigh."

When Su Yang and the two left here, Wang Qunze suddenly saw an oncoming car. He asked, "Is the car that just passed by Mu Cheng's?"

Su Yang didn't speak, but he didn't refute either.

Director Su only gave Su Yang a few days to adjust his condition. After Su Yang arranged everything, he did not announce his withdrawal from the entertainment industry as requested by Director Su.

When he returned to Juxing Entertainment, Director Su's secretary was waiting for him outside. When he saw him coming, he lowered his head and said, "Master, the chairman has made arrangements. Please come with me."

Su Yang's face was too prominent, and he wasn't wearing sunglasses. For a moment, everyone in the company looked at him and whispered, "Isn't that Su Yang? Why did you come to our company? Why don't you want to come with us?" Is the company signing a contract?"

"Who knows? Lin Mingqing was brought out by Mu Cheng before, and then he signed a contract with our company. Now Su Yang will also come, right? Then Mu Cheng is really miserable." Another person replied.

Su Yang didn't explain much. He just followed the secretary to his office. The secretary asked, "Master, is there anything else you need me to do?"

Su Yang glanced at the clean and spacious office, and said, "Don't tell the outside world about me yet. No matter what the media asks, don't respond yet. Also, arrange for the public relations department to do a good job on Lin Mingqing's drama." Report and get ready for other artists in the company to audition."

The secretary thought for a while and asked, "This will cause losses to the company."

""Moisturizing Things Silently" and "The Prosperity of the Tang Dynasty" are two great works, both of which can make celebrities famous. It is better to make Lin Mingqing famous than to make two cash cows famous." Su Yang put the documents on the table casually. He leaned on the chair, turned to look at the high-rise buildings outside, and said expressionlessly, "Find other artists, set up a good character, Lin Mingqing's drama can involve multiple keywords, not dedicated, stealing roles, and acting like a big name ...To overturn his originally established persona, the marketing account can just start here, and retreat immediately when ready."