5.10 - Su Yang: It's your own fault, I don't want sympathy

As the car was driving on the road, Su Yang leaned against the passenger window. He seemed calm, but in fact he was holding the seat belt tightly with so much force that his knuckles turned blue-white.

"Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Shen Yi noticed something was wrong with Su Yang, he frowned and said, "How about we go next time?"

"It's okay." Su Yang said, "It's just that I'm still a little uncomfortable with it."

He closed his eyes, then opened them and said, "You drive your car, I'm fine."

The shadow of the car accident has always shrouded him, and the bone-breaking pain and blood all over his body kept appearing in his nightmares. No matter how he tried to get rid of it, it was useless. Those scenes kept appearing.

His face was slightly pale, but he didn't say a word until the car stopped and Shen Yi said, "This is it."

As soon as Shen Yi took him out of the car and put him in the wheelchair, Su Yang couldn't help retching. His stomach kept churning, but he couldn't vomit anything out. Shen Yi panicked a little, and he squatted down She looked at Su Yang and said, "How are you? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Su Yang shook his head. After waving his hands, he retched twice more before he felt better.

"Is it still... the sequelae of that time?" Shen Yi paused and said, "Have you ever seen a doctor? What did the doctor say?"

"I've gone to see it." Su Yang laughed, looked at Shen Yi with gentle eyes, and said, "The doctor said that this is caused by psychological factors and has nothing to do with the body. I can only rely on myself."

As soon as he said this, Shen Yi didn't know what to say. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry, if I had gone back with you at that time, you wouldn't have encountered such a thing."

"It's okay, it has nothing to do with you." Su Yang knew that Shen Yi had been brooding about that incident in the past three years and blamed himself very much. However, in his opinion, this incident had nothing to do with Shen Yi. No need to blame yourself for this.

Shen Yi sighed, but did not refute Su Yang's words, but said, "Come on, I will take you somewhere."

He pushed the wheelchair and took Su Yang to a small alley. Some people saw Su Yang and couldn't bear to cast curious eyes at him. A child tugged on his mother's clothes and said, "Mom, hurry up." Look at that brother riding in the car."

Su Yang had long been accustomed to these looks. He sat in the wheelchair without changing his expression. Shen Yi pushed him to the door of a small house and said, "This is it."

With that said, he pushed Su Yang in.

It's very simple here. They just sell some bracelets. They all look pretty good. However, Su Yang doesn't know much about this, so he can't see what's good or bad about it. Shen Yi picked out a string of Buddhist beads and gave them to her. Su Yang, before Su Yang refused, he said, "Maybe it's psychological. I always feel that if there are gods and Buddhas, I hope they can protect you. I have never given you any particularly precious gifts, nor have I Zhou Yunchen is so rich...but I really want to give you this, hoping it can protect you."

Su Yang sighed, looked at Shen Yi's firm gaze, and had no choice but to accept it, and said, "Okay, thank you."

When Shen Yi was about to pay, he was told that the string of beads had already been bought. He was stunned for a moment and said, "No one had bought it just now."

"I bought it. No one bought it just now, but now I have it." Zhou Yunchen drove and followed the two of them here. When he saw Shen Yi giving Su Yang Buddhist beads, he bought them directly. Su Yang raised his eyes and looked at Zhou Yunchen. He glanced at it and said with a smile, "It's okay. Since Mr. Zhou likes it and bought it, this naturally belongs to Mr. Zhou."