3.9 - Su Yang: If you don't come to save me, I won't be able to hold on anymore

After Shen Xingting returned to his house, someone suddenly called him and said, "Your Majesty, someone outside the house has delivered a letter."

He was stunned for a moment, took the letter, and asked, "Who is it?"

"I didn't see the appearance of the person clearly. She looked like a woman." The attendant replied, "She put down the letter and left in a hurry."

Shen Xingting waved his hand and asked the attendant to go out, then opened the letter and saw only a few sentences on it: A small bamboo forest ten miles north of the city, we parted ways on the river, and it has been three years.

He hesitated for a moment, turned to look at the brocade box placed aside, and immediately turned around and walked out. Before the attendant could react, he followed behind him and said, "My lord, what are you going to do?"

Shen Xingting said, "Prepare your horses and go to the small bamboo forest."

The attendant didn't know what he wanted to do, but he still prepared his horse as ordered. Shen Xingting immediately rushed to the place indicated in the letter. He vaguely felt that the answer he wanted was there.

Even if he didn't know whether it was true or not, as long as there was a glimmer of hope, Shen Xingting would go and take a look.

This small bamboo forest house is not far from the capital, but it is very remote. If you are not looking for it, it is really easy to overlook it. Shen Xingting stopped at the door of the small house and saw a medicine boy picking herbs in the small yard. He stood in the yard Outside, the medicine boy saw him, put down the basket in his hand, walked to the door and asked, "What's the matter, Master?"

"This is..." Before Shen Xingting could finish speaking, he saw an old man walking out of the room. He couldn't help but paused and said in surprise, "A miracle doctor?"

"King Zhenyuan?" The miracle doctor seemed to have expected it, but he didn't seem too surprised. He said, "It's a coincidence that the prince is here. Please come in."

Hearing this, the medicine boy opened the small wooden fence. Shen Xingting asked the others to wait outside and walked into the small courtyard. He said respectfully, "I have heard about the superb medical skills of the miracle doctor. I am lucky enough to see him today."

"This is not a matter of luck or misfortune. I know why Prince Zhenyuan is here. The person the prince wants to see is inside the house. Just ask the prince and me to come in." After saying that, the miracle doctor walked into the house, Shen Xingting He responded, "Okay, thank you for the miracle doctor."

The two entered the house, which was filled with the smell of medicine. Shen Xingting vaguely remembered that the place that was full of medicine smell last time seemed to be the East Palace, but this thought only lasted for a moment, and he quickly suppressed it.

He noticed the person lying on the bed at a glance, and his pupils suddenly tightened, "Second Prince?"

"It is His Highness the Second Prince. Didn't the Prince always not believe that His Highness was dead? That's why he spent a lot of time searching everywhere." The miracle doctor laughed and said, "His Highness the Second Prince has been in coma for three years. If nothing else happens, You will wake up in a few days."

"In the past three years...he has been here? Was it the miracle doctor who saved him?" Shen Xingting asked.

"I healed the injury, but if you talk about saving it, you can't say it." The miracle doctor shook his head and said, "The second prince disappeared that day, and a few days later, His Highness the Crown Prince found me and brought the second prince here... This His Highness the Crown Prince has been taking care of me for the past three years. If not for this, I am afraid that even the Second Prince would not be able to survive to this day."