4.3 - Su Yang: I heard that I'm going to star in 'Absence of Consciousness'

【888: Qin Qianqian? 】

[Su Yang: I remember this name. It is exactly the same as the name of a friend of mine in the real world. She is also a star. Unfortunately, although she has acting skills, she is not very lucky and has never been popular. 】

[888: If there are no errors in my data, she must have had an affair with the host, right? Let me gossip, are those scandals true or false? 】

As soon as this question came out, Su Yang felt a little embarrassed. He touched the tip of his nose and avoided the topic.

After coming out of the dressing room, Su Yang looked at his clothes and the dirt on the ground, feeling that he could no longer keep his white outfit.

"Su Yang, you're going to ride over from here later. When you pass that intersection, the maid salutes you. You look back and leave." The director said, "You are a cold-blooded young man from aristocratic family. You despise this maid from the bottom of your heart, so you don't bother to talk to her at all."

"Okay." Su Yang responded, got on his horse, and moved very skillfully. The director looked at it and finally made up his mind. The staff of the props team checked again and confirmed that there were no safety issues, and then they were ready to start filming.

Qin Qianqian came from the path wearing her maid's clothes. Su Yang passed by on horseback. The maid saw her young master and quickly knelt down to say hello.

Just when Qin Qianqian knelt down, everything should have been going smoothly, but suddenly there was thunder in the sky. The horse was suddenly frightened, and its front hooves were raised high, and they were about to step on Qin Qianqian's body. The staff shouted, "Run!"

But Qin Qianqian was almost stunned. She froze on the spot, looking at the high horse's hooves. She was so frightened that Su Yang suddenly tightened the reins and controlled the horse to hoof to the side.

The horse's hoof fell heavily into the puddle on the side, and the muddy water splashed out, leaving Qin Qianqian's face and body covered with mud spots. After Su Yang stopped the horse, his eyes fell on Qin Qianqian and said in a cold voice ,"Who are you?"

Qin Qianqian seemed to have just come back to her senses. Her legs were a little weak, and there was actually no line for her here. After being stunned for a moment, she quickly lay down on the ground, her whole body trembling slightly and said, "Slave...Slave Qiu Shui. "

"Click!"

After this one was passed, the director said happily, "What a blessing in disguise. This scene is amazing. The young master's indifference, the maid's fear, and the calmness after the horse scares the horse. It all blends together. It's amazing!"

Others also echoed and said, "It's indeed good. This scene is great. The actors are very into the scene."

Su Yang ignored this. He turned over and dismounted and walked to Qin Qianqian's side. He raised his hand to help her up and asked in a low voice, "Are you hurt anywhere? Sorry, if I didn't change the lines just now, I'm afraid this scene will be different." I was cut off, and you may not be able to get into the role so easily next time."

Qin Qianqian was still in shock and had not recovered from the shadow of the horse's hooves. After she calmed down for a moment, she said with a pale face, "I know, thank you Brother Yang. If it weren't for Brother Yang, I would have lost my arms and legs today." "

It's no joke if a horse's hoof steps on someone.

Xiao Zhang was so frightened that he almost lost his mind. He quickly stepped forward with an umbrella to protect Su Yang from the rain and said, "Brother Yang, are you crazy? What if you fall from above? Have you forgotten who is that?" ?"