1.14 - 888: Do you know you are wrong? The host takes the blame for himself

"..." Lu Linshen was silent for a moment and said, "I let her leave the Lu family. I can guarantee that she will have enough food and clothing for the rest of her life, but I will never let her get even closer to you again."

"I understand." Su Yang leaned on the back seat and smiled, with a handsome face and pale lips, "I'm tired."

After the special assistant returned to the car, he said, "Mr. Lu, the matter is settled."

Lu Linshen turned his head and looked at Su Yang. Seeing that he had closed his eyes to rest, he said, "Go back and drive more carefully."

After the car drove out of the hospital, Su Yang opened her eyes and saw Mother Chen far behind in the rearview mirror. She ran after the car for a few steps, then staggered and knelt on the ground, even though she couldn't hear her. Her collapse could also be felt in her voice.

[888: Host, are you soft-hearted? 】

[Su Yang: Cause and effect cycle. 】

Chen Mingyang could easily listen to Bai Yingying and do such stupid things. It has to be said that he is doing it himself. Since he dares to do it, he has to bear it. Su Yang doesn't think there is anything to be soft-hearted about.

Su Yang returned to the villa again. The things inside had not changed at all, except that Bai Yingying was missing. Lu Linshen carefully helped Su Yang go upstairs. After he injured his back, he lay there for a long time. He was already a little tired of lying there. On the bed.

"The doctor said that you can only eat light food recently. I asked someone to cook some porridge. You should go and have a rest first and then eat after you wake up." Lu Linshen said almost cautiously, "If you feel uncomfortable, you must tell me."

Su Yang paused and sighed helplessly, but in the end he didn't say anything.

Lu Linshen helped him lie down on the bed. Seeing that he was sleeping soundly, he gently closed the door and went out. Hearing the slight sound of the door closing, Su Yang opened his eyes slightly. His eyes were clear and clear, without any signs of sleepiness.

He supported the bed with one hand and slowly sat up. His back was wrapped with a bandage. Su Yang casually took a nightgown and put it on, slightly exposing his chest. He walked slowly to the balcony. The sunshine outside was already a bit dazzling. He squinted his eyes but did not cover them.

[888: The love value is ninety-nine percent, host, the love value is almost full. 】

[Su Yang: If this continues, we will never be full. 】

【888: Why? 】888 asked with some confusion.

[Su Yang: He is afraid of losing, but if he doesn't lose, how can he feel the pain of losing? No, to be precise, what is more painful than losing is gaining and losing again. 】

888 no longer wants to answer the question of whether Su Yang can be a human being. It has already seen through the nature of its host.

...

Bai Yingying stayed in the villa for several days. Lu Linshen just let her live outside and did not restrict her freedom. However, Bai Yingying locked herself in the house and never went out.

There was a nanny here to take care of her, and at first she was advised to go out and walk around, but several times she saw her pulling the curtains with a fruit knife into a mess, so she didn't dare to persuade her any more, and she didn't even dare to say anything more.

A black car parked not far from the villa. This car had been here two or three times, but the people in it never got out of the car. But this time... Mother Chen pulled down the window and looked at this He looked at a villa and asked, "Is this where it is?"