2.10(2) - I am the one in the top three hot searches

2.10(2) - Su Yang: I am the one in the top three hot searches, and none of them are good news.

Su Yang looked at the topic page and seemed to be slowly being led astray. He continued to scroll down the comments with great interest. Naturally, there were many people scolding him, but for Su Yang, who had been hacked all the time, these could be ignored. .

As for the black and white photo of him without the wreath last time, Su Yang was still a little bit upset. Is he just so unworthy? Can you get by with a black and white photo?

[888: Host, do you really have no feelings when someone posts a black and white photo of you? 】

[Su Yang: I have seen my own funeral several times, and I have long been numb. What do black and white photos mean? These people know how to get these cheap things, and I know how to take photos. If they have the ability to give me a funeral, I will thank them. 】

【888:......】

888 Although he knew that Su Yang had a free and easy temperament and was indifferent to everything, Su Yang never paid attention to things like pornographic photos, insults, and curses. But now it seems that he feels that his host Maybe it's not a lack of care, but a lack of emotion.

[Su Yang: Every time I see my own funeral, I feel that it is worse than the last time. It's a pity that you don't have an entity, otherwise you can give it a try. 】

888 was silent.

It's just a weak system that doesn't want to be put under so much pressure.

Su Yang could no longer view his own Weibo. After deleting the Weibo page, he thought about it and found Mu Cheng's Weibo in the following list. His Weibo name was "Mu Cheng", which was very easy to find.

Su Yang took a look at Mu Cheng's fan base, clicked his tongue, and said, "As an agent, his fan base is larger than that of an average A-list celebrity, and they all seem to be die-hard fans."

Mu Cheng's Weibo was very simple, mostly about announcements. Su Yang looked through Weibo and didn't see any photos of Mu Cheng.

He glanced at Mu Cheng's first pinned post, which was a repost of Koi. Su Yang was quite surprised and said, "I didn't expect him to repost this too? I remember that I also had this on my Weibo before... I'm still alive. When I was there, I also pinned it to the top of Weibo and forwarded a koi carp."

888 said nothing.

Su Yang looked through Mu Cheng's comment area and found that although he had many fans, the comment area was extremely harmonious. They were all discussing his appearance. There were even no photos of himself on Mu Cheng's Weibo, but his There are a lot of photos in the comment area, basically all taken secretly by others.

"Facial fans are really loyal. I think as long as Mu Cheng is not disfigured, he will have many fans." Su Yang looked at a few photos and had to admit that Mu Cheng was indeed very handsome.

The phone vibrated again, and Su Yang realized that he had been liked by someone, and he was an acquaintance.

Lin Mingqing posted a new Weibo post, which read, "I heard from Mu Cheng that you are going to participate in the filming of "Are You Scared?" Congratulations. @_Lin Mingqing_"

Su Yang laughed when he saw this Weibo. He didn't expect that Lin Mingqing would suddenly post on the Weibo and also like him. With such a familiar tone, people who didn't know would think that their relationship was very good.

Before Su Yang could comment, he noticed that there was a new update on Mu Cheng's Weibo. He clicked in to check it out, only to find that Mu Cheng had liked a comment under the topic #苏阳和aganger Behavior Intimate#. The comment was very short and only Just a few words read, "The variety show "Are You Scared?" was filmed by the manager and the artist together. Whether they are together, facts speak louder than words, it is better to see with your own eyes."