1.7 - Two chapters in one

[888: Host, you explain everything in a high-sounding way, and you are really good at confusing right and wrong. 】

[Su Yang: Your computer crashed just now. Did you restart the system? Are there any new features in the update? 】

[888: No, don't count on it. 】

Su Yang didn't get the pain shielding function that he had been thinking about, and he was not happy.

Lu Linshen stood beside Su Yang's bed. The two of them were facing each other, but there seemed to be an invisible wall between them. After being silent for a long time, Lu Linshen whispered, "There is a problem with the new project that Jiang Fei's company has accepted. If If it is not resolved properly, it will cause serious consequences. You don't want Jiang Fei's efforts over the years to be ruined, right?"

Hearing Lu Linshen mention Jiang Fei, Su Yang turned his attention to Lu Linshen. He tilted his head and said with a smile, "Why should I believe you?"

"Here are the documents. You can take a look at it later... This matter cannot be settled with money. The Su family can't solve it, and the Jiang family can't solve it, but I can." Lu Linshen put the document beside the bed, and he He said, "I know this method is despicable, but...Su Yang, you provoked me first."

Before Lu Linshen left, he covered Su Yang with the quilt and whispered, "Take good care of yourself. I will take you home tomorrow."

[888: Host, I think you got the wrong script? "The Overbearing President's Runaway Little Wife"? 】

[Su Yang: No, I feel like I'm jumping sideways repeatedly on the edge of danger. 】

【888: Suona...】

[Su Yang: I think I can still live for a while. 】

That night, Su Yang slept very soundly.

The next morning, when Lu Linshen came to pick him up, he opened the ward door and found no one on the bed. He panicked and his face changed slightly. Just as he was about to go look for someone, he heard footsteps coming from behind him. When he turned around, he saw the person he was longing for behind him. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Why did you get up so early?"

"You came here early in the morning to go through the discharge procedures for me. Why are you in such a hurry?" Su Yang covered his abdomen and slowly moved himself to the bed, saying, "I read the documents and asked someone to investigate. Are you right? Wrong, only you can solve this matter."

Su Yang paused, looked at Lu Linshen seriously, and asked, "What do you want? I believe that nothing good will happen..."

"Go back with me and stay by my side." Lu Linshen made his request straightforwardly. He said, "I promise to be good to you. Give me another chance. I only have this request. As long as you agree, I will help you immediately." Jiang Fei handles this matter."

"It doesn't make sense." Su Yang thought for a moment and then smiled, "Do you have any misunderstandings about me? In your eyes, am I kind enough to sacrifice myself for others?"

"If it concerns others, maybe you won't, but if it concerns Jiang Fei... not necessarily." Lu Linshen investigated the relationship between Jiang Fei and Su Yang and found that the two had a lot of affection, but it was just brotherly love.

But even so, Lu Linshen was still a little bit dissatisfied.

"Jiang Fei is still young. Even if he fails this time, with the support of the Jiang family and the Su family, he can still make a comeback." Su Yang's eyes were slightly cold, and the corners of his lips were raised slightly, "You can't threaten me. "