4.11 -The person tells me to die was the one who said he loved me not long ago

4.11 - Su Yang: The person who takes black and white photos of me now and tells me to die was the one who said he loved me not long ago.

888 is not sure whether He Han will be happy, but it feels that its host is gradually heading towards the direction of "degradation of humanity".

The conversation between Su Yang and He Han finally ended with the director's "Start work". Last time, Su Yang was reshot many times, but this time He Han's was even worse. He was always dazed and helpless. The director could only shout stop.

Xiao Zhang was a little confused and asked, "Brother Han, what's going on? Why are you so distracted? Did something happen?"

"Who knows this?" Su Yang leaned on the chair, feeling a little comfortable. The corner of his eye fell on He Han, and after a moment he asked, "How are you doing at "Feng Yun Lu" recently?"

"It's always been good, but there are rumors that you and Qin Qianqian have some improper relationship." At this point, Xiao Zhang immediately lowered his voice and said, "Qin Qianqian's agent released the news that you have feelings for Qin Qianqian. I have a crush, and you two have been on several dates."

Su Yang was a little confused and said, "Would the media believe such nonsense?"

"It doesn't matter whether the media believes it or not. What matters is whether the passers-by believe it. As long as they believe it, the news will naturally become popular." Xiao Zhang can be the agent of Su Yang, the actor, so he has some skills. He said , "But speaking of it, I remember that in "Feng Yun Lu", there weren't many scenes between you and Qin Qianqian. How could she become famous?"

"For some things, what matters is not quantity, but quality. If the acting skills are good, a look or a picture can be enough to make people unforgettable." Su Yang smiled, coughed twice, and said, "Qin Qianqian Has your agent contacted you?"

"I contacted you and said that Qin Qianqian wanted to invite Brother Yang to dinner. I thought...it's best not to let this scandal settle, so I refused." After speaking, Xiao Zhang glanced at Su Yang and asked, " Brother Yang...you won't be serious about Qin Qianqian..."

"Stop thinking about it, it's impossible." Su Yang said succinctly, "Pay attention to the recent media trends. At least recently, I don't want to see any scandals about me."

"Don't you need Brother Han's?" Xiao Zhang asked.

This sentence reminded Su Yang, and he took a breath, and then said, "Wait a minute, I'll do something."

After saying that, he immediately opened Weibo, edited the photos of him and He Han, and then attached an article on it: The double actor is just a joke, don't take it seriously, my brother and I are just brothers, there is no other relationship. .

As soon as this Weibo post was posted, the originally hot Weibo seemed to have been hit by a pause button, but soon, it was detonated instantly. Major media outlets reposted this Weibo one after another, and all kinds of hot searches were posted. , immediately occupied the hot search list.

#苏阳clarifies the relationship between him and He Han: We are just brothers.#

#苏 YangHehan is suspected of breaking up, using the excuse of "brotherhood"#

#A new scumbag appears, the breakup template is: We are just brotherly love#

In an instant, even the word "brotherhood" became a hot search term, but Su Yang's popularity was extremely frightening.

Su Yang casually clicked on one of the hot searches and saw that the comments had been skyrocketing. But what was worthy of recognition was that his reputation was gone and he was labeled as a scumbag.