1.12 - Su Yang: If you break your promise, you will lose me completely

The nanny has been packing things downstairs, looking up from time to time upstairs, but not daring to say a word.

"Why are you doing this to me? I didn't kill anyone or set a fire. Why did I do anything heinous? Just because of this time...you want to drive me away?" Bai Yingying looked at Lu Linshen in disbelief, and she opened her mouth. Choking with sobs, she said, "I know I shouldn't have deceived you, but Su Yang also deceived you. Why can you forgive him but not me?"

Lu Linshen was unmoved, and his expression didn't even change at all. Bai Yingying noticed this, and the string that had been tense in her heart suddenly broke. She fell to the ground, holding Lu Linshen's trousers, crying. He said, "I don't want to leave... I know I was wrong, and I promise I will never dare to do it again."

Even though she knew that she still had little hope of doing this, she still hoped that Lu Linshen could forgive her again.

She still can't figure out why things have reached this point.

"Yingying, it's not that I didn't know what happened between Su Yang and you before, I just kept giving you opportunities, and you did the wrong things again and again, which reached my bottom line." Lu Linshen said to his adopted daughter Her sister was famous for being doting, but it was precisely because he doted on her so much that Bai Yingying lost her sense of proportion.

He half-crouched down and looked at Bai Yingying who was crying so much. His tone was almost cold, but very calm and he said, "Someone will come to help you pack your things later. This matter will end with Chen Mingyang and will not be affected." Up to you, but only that much."

For various reasons, he couldn't really send Bai Yingying to prison, but he couldn't let her stay with him anymore.

Bai Yingying looked up at Lu Linshen, with despair on her face.

...

[888: Host, Lu Linshen has changed very quickly, and his love value has reached 98%. 】

[Su Yang: Lu Linshen's family is incomplete and cold. His parents are married for business and have no emotional foundation. However, they are a model couple in front of the media. Therefore, Lu Linshen has grown up in this false family relationship since he was a child. As a result, he is very possessive, afraid of losing, insecure, and very sensitive. 】

[888: So the reason why he likes you is because he is afraid of losing you? 】

[Su Yang: It can be understood this way. He is not afraid of losing me, but he is afraid of losing someone who is full of him. This person can be me or anyone. He once thought that this person was Bai Yingying, so he was worried about Bai Yingying. He doted on her very much, but later he found out that Bai Yingying no longer met his requirements, and I... was the one who could risk everything for him, and could sacrifice everything for him, including life, and he suddenly discovered... It turns out that I was the one who had eyes for him. Man... So he used to be able to turn a blind eye to my injuries for Bai Yingying, and now he can turn a blind eye to Bai Yingying's tears for me. After all, Mr. Lu... is the most cold-hearted person. . 】

888 felt that what Su Yang said made sense, but felt that something was wrong.

The special assistant has been watching over him, for fear that something might happen to him, and Su Yang doesn't care. He only turns over occasionally, and the wound on his back is always easily torn. In desperation, he can only choose to continue lying down.

When Lu Linshen came, he saw Su Yang lying on the hospital bed with his mobile phone aside. Before he could turn off the screen, he was already asleep. When the special assistant saw Lu Linshen coming, he immediately stood up and walked to him, lowering his voice. He said, "Mr. Lu."