2.11 - Mu Cheng: This matter is a bit strange

_Su Yang_: I didn't expect that eating melons would affect me. I've been jumping up and down in the melon fields these days, as if I was a local resident.

As soon as this Weibo post was posted, it immediately became popular and became extremely popular.

When he posted this on Weibo, he was already prepared to become a hot search topic.

Sure enough, there were over 10,000 comments in a short time.

1st floor: Local? Brother, why are you different from us? How come you have a household registration?

2nd floor: I laughed so hard upstairs that I instantly had a sense of the picture.

Floor 3: Mom, I'm successful, I have a crush on Yu, who has always been very handsome.

...

Floor 28176: I can probably conclude that this must be my brother's own Weibo post. The studio is not that funny.

Floor 28177: The one who keeps jumping up and down... there is a picture, I understand [OK]

...

Su Yang originally thought that after this Weibo was posted, Mu Cheng would definitely call to ask, but after waiting for almost half an hour, he didn't see Mu Cheng calling, not even a message, and couldn't bear it. I have some doubts.

At this moment, Mu Cheng and Lin Mingqing were standing face to face. Lin Mingqing was wearing a gray shirt. He looked at Mu Cheng and said with a smile, "You still like this string of beads. That photo was taken before. In fact, you covered it up quite tightly. As a result, Your string of prayer beads has betrayed you."

Mu Cheng responded coldly. His eyes were slightly indifferent and he said, "Is something wrong?"

"Aren't you willing to say even one more word?" Lin Mingqing was stunned for a moment, then said with a wry smile, "That's right, given your character... I'm here to thank you for your help. Juxing has been treating me very badly recently. Relax a little bit."

Seeing that Mu Cheng did not continue speaking, Lin Mingqing was a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and touched the tip of his nose, and then continued, "I always thought that I could live alone in the entertainment industry, and thought that even if I lost you, I wouldn't be sad, but I was wrong. I can't work without peace of mind without you. I'm always paying attention to your news...Mu Cheng, maybe you won't believe it, but I've fallen in love with you from the moment we met."

When Mu Cheng heard this, he raised his eyelids and glanced at Lin Mingqing. He laughed softly and said, "So?"

"If I terminate my contract with Juxing now, will you come back to me? We are the best partners. We are meant for each other." When the media broke the news that Mu Cheng and Su Yang were together, Lin Mingqing He was a little panicked. More importantly, Mu Cheng did not clarify this time. Instead, he used the matter to stir up a wave of heat. Lin Mingqing took a deep breath and said, "I said I knew I was wrong. We and Well, I'll never leave you again."

Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and looked at the young man in front of him. He lowered his voice and said almost gently, "Ming and Qing, we can't go back. You know my character. We can never go back."

Lin Mingqing's face suddenly turned pale, and he gritted his teeth. After a while, he asked, "Do you think Su Yang is me? Cultivate a second me?... Since you can't forget me, why can't you Accept me again?"

"..." Mu Cheng said nothing. He almost acquiesced to Lin Mingqing's words, but until the end, he did not agree to cooperate with Lin Mingqing again.

"I...you helped me get the male lead in "Moisturizing Things Silently", and you helped me so much. Due to circumstances and reasons, I should help you... This time in the crew of "Moistening Things Silently" The staff put the makeup photo in the wrong place and it turned out to be Su Yang's, but this staff member is still a fan of Su Yang. If it is not handled well, you know his fate better than me." Lin Mingqing looked at Mu Cheng, who took a step forward. , seemed to want to grab Mu Cheng's clothes, but when he met Mu Cheng's eyes, his hands froze in place, and he still didn't dare to pull the corners of his clothes. He just retracted his hands in embarrassment and said, "I can Help him resolve this matter."