2.22 - 888: Your acting skills are really good

The Su family is the major shareholder of Juxing Entertainment and has a pivotal position in the industry. Everyone knows that Dong Su and his wife adopted a child for charity. However, Dong Su and his wife had nothing to do, so the child became his. only son.

It's just that few people have seen this child, and Su Dong and his wife have not brought him to the banquet. They only heard that he has been raised abroad. Over time, no one mentioned it.

When Su Yang came home, he saw Su Dong sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper. When he heard Su Yang's footsteps coming in, he said without raising his head, "Kneel down."

Su Yang was obviously very familiar with this set of procedures. He knelt on the ground. Su Dong did not say anything. He just flipped through the newspaper and said after a moment, "How did you resolve the matter between you and Mu Cheng?" Already?"

Su Yang lowered his head and said, "The contract has been terminated."

"Do you know where you went wrong?" Su Dong asked.

"You shouldn't enter the entertainment industry to be a star, you shouldn't sign a contract with Mu Cheng, and you shouldn't take medicine." Su Yang paused and whispered, "You shouldn't disobey your father and make decisions privately."

"What you said is indeed your fault, but it is not the biggest fault." Su Dong put down the newspaper and stood up slowly. Su Yang's body trembled subconsciously. Su Dong held the stick on the side and said, "You Just like when I was a child, if I don't get beaten, I will never know where I went wrong."

The feeling of the stick hitting his body was not pleasant. The stick as thick as his forearm hit Su Yang hard on the back. He could hear a muffled sound, and he fell forward, his back There was a dense pain, which made him subconsciously confused. After he recovered, he put his hands on the ground and slowly climbed up.

"The whole country knows about your involvement with Mu Cheng. Why are you still called Xiao Lin Mingqing? Where do you want me to put this face?! My son has become an artist of Starlight Pictures? Huh?" The second The stick hit Su Yang's shoulder directly. Su Yang groaned, and the left side of his body was almost numb. He coughed twice and explained in a low voice, "Because I didn't say that I am your son outside, so Just signed the contract..."

"I didn't go home even after I returned to China. I went to Starlight to sign a contract." Su Dong looked condescendingly at his son who was kneeling in front of him and said, "Immediately announced his retirement from the entertainment industry."

"..." Su Yang said nothing.

Su Dong's eyes suddenly turned cold. He looked down at Su Yang and said again, "Now, announce your retirement from the entertainment industry immediately."

"I don't agree." Su Yang gritted his teeth and endured the fear in his heart. He said, "I want to stay here. I can sign a contract with Juxing, but I will never quit."

"Say it again." Su Dong's tone was calm, but Su Yang could already hear the anger in his tone. After Su Yang was silent for a while, he said word by word, "I don't have much anymore, Dad, I don't want to If I lose again, I won't quit."

"Dream? Or Mu Cheng? Are you doing it for your unrealistic dream, or for your ridiculous love...Su Yang, you disappoint me so much."

Although he knew that he would be beaten for these words, Su Yang said it anyway. When the stick hit his head, his vision almost went dark. He fell to the ground uncontrollably, and blood flowed down the wound on his forehead. They were all blood red.

He stared at the corner of the table not far away. He didn't know if it was blood or tears in his eyes. He clenched his hands weakly and tried to hold himself up, but he couldn't.