8.5 - Su Yang: They are all lying to me

"Who are you?" Su Yang had no impression of this little girl, but felt a little familiar at the time. Some strange pictures appeared in his mind, like fragments, but when he thought about it carefully, they disappeared. Gone.

"Brother, don't you remember me? Last time I saw a fish here, and then accidentally fell, and my brother saved me." The little girl said with a smile, "Brother, are you here to accompany me fishing this time? ?"

"No." Su Yang felt that the little girl was a little weird, but he couldn't put it into words. He thought about it and asked with a smile, "Where are your parents? Why are you put here alone?"

"Mom and Dad... the little girl thought for a while and said, "Mom and dad have gone to work, and I am the only one. Brother, please accompany me to go fishing. There are a lot of fish here, and brother will definitely like it. "

"Really?" Su Yang stood up, looked at the little girl condescendingly, and said with a smile, "How old are you? It's not like pretending to be a child."

There were two copper coins standing in his palm. Su Yang smiled and said, "Want to drag me down? You are quite interesting."

Sure enough, the person who originally looked like a little girl suddenly changed and turned into a man. This man was soaked from head to toe. He was wearing a shoddy suit and only one leather shoe was left on his feet. He stared at her intently. Su Yang said hoarsely, "Why? Why don't you come fishing?"

"I also want to fish, didn't I catch it?" Su Yang's lips raised, and the talisman in his hand was turned upside down. When the evil ghost saw the talisman upside down, he was immediately frightened and shouted loudly, "What is this? what is this!"

"Originally, I was supposed to send you to death, but I think your sins have caused many people to fall into the trap, right?" Su Yang laughed and said, "Since you can't die, I can't let you continue to harm others, so why not I'll send you on your way directly and save yourself the trouble."

It is not without reason that he has been criticized by the Feng Shui community for many years, not only because he is guilty of many sins, but also because he is simply a genius in the Feng Shui community, but he prefers crooked ways.

Su Yang laughed, and sighed in a low voice, "I have never tried this kind of inverted talisman seal. You are the first, are you happy?"

This evil ghost was naturally unhappy. He backed away in horror, but he could not escape the talisman.

When the talisman was attached to his body, he screamed and almost wanted to rush over to see Su Yang tear it into pieces, but was unable to do anything. He shouted loudly, "Why? Obviously I died early... Obviously I am so... ..."

Before he finished speaking, his soul was extinguished under the talisman. A puddle of water was left on the grass. Su Yang walked over, but did not touch it. One copper coin fell from his hand, but The other one is still standing.

It seemed that it was not this evil spirit that he provoked.

And many people have drowned in this reservoir... It's really hard to find them one by one like this.

Seeing the sun getting bigger and bigger, Su Yang felt a little uncomfortable. After frowning, he turned back to the car and drove home.

When he returned home, he happened to see Gu Xiaoqi opening the door to pick up takeaway food. Su Yang frowned, took a deep breath, and suppressed the anger in his heart. He looked around and found no trace of the evil ghost last night. , and then entered the house.

Gu Xiaoqi was preparing to eat. When he heard Su Yang's return, he immediately stood up and said, "Brother, have you eaten? Do you want to eat together?"