6.10 - Su Yang: I have to be forced to take this step

On the second day, the entire world of cultivation was rumored about two things.

The first thing is that Chu Mu is a demon cultivator, Su Yang was wrongly accused, and now Chu Mu is the leader of the Ghost Sect.

The second thing is that Su Yang's cultivation level has recovered.

When the disciples of the Supreme Heavenly Sect hurriedly came to report, Su Yang was resting on the cave. After listening, he said, "I understand."

Even though there were a lot of rumors outside, the Supreme Heavenly Sect has never deposed him as the sect leader, it is just that some other sects are constantly jumping around.

Su Yang sighed, and he turned to look at the place where Chu Mu used to stand. Now it was empty and there was no one.

"Sect Master, Senior Brother Chu Mu has become the sect leader of the Ghost Sect...then he and the Supreme Heavenly Sect will directly..." The disciple who came respectfully said, "The old sect leader once said that the disciples of the Supreme Heavenly Sect can only be disciples of the Supreme Heavenly Sect. , you cannot become someone else's disciple."

"He is still my disciple now." Su Yang said without raising his head as he flipped through the pages of the book.

"But..." the man paused and then said cautiously, "Senior Brother Chu Mu has announced to the public that he will sever the master-disciple relationship with you, the sect leader. Now he has severed all ties with you."

When Su Yang heard this, he raised his eyelids and frowned slightly. After a while, he said, "Please step back."

Seeing that Su Yang was not in a good mood, this disciple did not dare to anger Su Yang at this time and quickly withdrew from here.

*

After Chu Mu returned to the Ghost Sect, he went into seclusion to practice. The sword energy in his body was circulating and it was difficult to control himself. When he first returned to the Ghost Sect, an elder from the Ghost Sect refused to obey and came forward to provoke him, but he might as well have been almost killed by Chu Mu, if other elders hadn't taken action. , this elder has already become the dead soul under his sword.

Chu Mu's eyes were faintly bloody. He lowered his eyes and looked at the elder kneeling on the ground. He suppressed the violent sword energy flowing throughout his body and said, "If there is a next time, you will not be so lucky."

As soon as he made a move, the others immediately shut up. The devil cultivator was originally a force that preyed on the weak. Chu Mu only made one move, but his spiritual power was so powerful that no one could match it.

No one dared to compete with him, and no one dared to touch his brow at this time.

Chu Mu was practicing in seclusion alone. He sat cross-legged on the ground, holding his breath and meditating. The sword energy in his hand was flowing. The terrifying sword intent in it almost covered the entire Ghost Sect, making everyone around him feel the terrifying pressure.

"Is this... is the sect master practicing?"

"What a terrifying sword intent, such terrifying strength..."

"How old is our sect master? He is so talented. With the sect master here, are you still afraid that our demon cultivator will be bullied?"

...

Chu Mu didn't know what the people outside were thinking. He had no time to care about anything else. He tried his best to forcefully combine the two breaths that were almost impossible to merge together. The collision of the two breaths almost broke his meridians. .