1.20 - Su Yang: ...he's not dead yet

Very few people came to this forest, and it was late at night. It was impossible to see the road. Su Yang took Bai Yingying around behind a bush and protected her. Bai Yingying was about to speak, but Su Yang reached out to cover her. Shut up.

She looked up at Su Yang and saw that he was paying careful attention to his surroundings. The two were so close that they could hear each other's breathing.

"Su Yang?" Yuan Qi held a knife in his hand and slowly approached them, searching as he walked, "You are taking a woman with you, can you run away? I couldn't kill you last time, this time you I delivered it to my door."

Su Yang didn't say anything. Yuan Qi came closer and closer. Bai Yingying looked at Yuan Qi's figure in horror, her whole body trembling slightly. After Su Yang realized this, he gently reached out and put his hand on Bai Yingying's shoulder in such a protective gesture. , although he didn't say a word, he made people feel safe for no reason.

"Crack" Yuan Qi stepped on the branch. The dry branch broke with an unbearable sound. Su Yang was motionless, and even his breathing was very shallow.

Yuan Qi searched around and found no one, so he immediately chased in the other direction. Bai Yingying breathed a sigh of relief. When she was about to speak, Su Yang came closer to her and whispered, "From here." Go past the path, keep running, and don't look back."

Bai Yingying looked at him puzzled, but was pushed out by Su Yang.

"Found it!" A ferocious laugh came from the bushes not far away. Yuan Qi came over with a knife. It turned out that he had not left all this time, but before he could get closer, Su Yang rushed out and met Yuan Qi. Fighting together.

Bai Yingying stood there in a daze, not daring to move. Su Yang turned around and said sharply, "Get out!"

...

Jiang Fei immediately called the police. After calling the police, he immediately returned to the reception to find Lu Linshen. He grabbed a person and asked, "Where is Mr. Lu? Where is Mr. Lu?"

"Mr. Lu..." After looking around the venue, the man said, "I don't know, what I saw just now..."

Jiang Fei didn't have time to listen to him, so he called Lu Linshen and searched everywhere, but no one answered the phone. He called Su Yang again, but no one answered.

A bad premonition slowly enveloped his mind, making him increasingly uneasy.

As soon as the special assistant came over, he saw Jiang Fei looking for someone, so he stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Jiang?"

"Special Assistant Jiang." Jiang Fei turned around and saw the special assistant, and hurriedly walked over and said, "Where is Mr. Lu? Something happened to Su Yang."

The special assistant was stunned and immediately said, "Mr. Lu is resting. I will take you there."

The two of them did not dare to delay, so they told the story exactly as they walked. The special assistant frowned and said, "Miss Bai did say that she was going out for a walk, but then she disappeared. I am also looking for her."

Lu Linshen was indeed resting. He hurried back from the field without resting all the way. He took a short break at this time. When he heard the knock on the door, he raised his eyelids and said, "Come in."

The special assistant opened the door and walked to his side. He told Lu Linshen exactly what Jiang Fei said, and said, "Now Master Su Yang's cell phone can't be reached, and Miss Bai's cell phone can't be reached either."

Lu Linshen's eyes suddenly turned cold.

"Call the police and have someone look for him." He stood up and walked out. The special assistant immediately followed him and said, "The police have been called and we are looking for him."