4.16 - Su Yang: No one can block your way

Qin Qianqian's words were just the beginning. He Han himself was very aware of some dirty things in the entertainment industry, but he never accepted that these things had something to do with Su Yang.

But... Xiao Zhang and Qin Qianqian's words made him fall into deep thought.

He called his agent and asked him to investigate what was going on with the recent scandal. The agent asked with some confusion, "Brother Han, why do you suddenly want to investigate this matter?"

"I want to be sure of one thing." He Han said, "I learned about Su Yang from too many people, or lived in the impression he gave me in the past...I now want to know what he has become. people."

"Alas." The manager couldn't help but sigh, and said, "Brother Han, does it matter what kind of person Brother Yang is now? You have broken up now, and Brother Yang has also withdrawn from the circle. You can say that in the future You two are not on the same level at all."

He Han was silent for a moment, and then said, "Go and check it out. When you're done, tell me the results."

"Okay." The manager knew very well what it was like for He Han to be stubborn. He had no choice but to say, "But Brother Han, what I want to tell you is that when you first entered the entertainment industry, there were actually many people in the entertainment industry. Brother Yang solved all the troubles behind his back. Do you know why many people in the industry are afraid of him now? Because everyone knows that it doesn't matter if you offend him, there is still room for redemption, but if you take away your resources, Brother Han, Then we have a mortal enemy with him, and there is absolutely no way we can recover from it."

This was the first time He Han heard someone mention this matter. He vaguely remembered that when he was a child, a child scolded Su Yang and said, "You are the big wolf dog that He Han raised."

He Han closed his eyes slightly, took a deep breath, and said, "You mean, he has done a lot for me."

The manager said, "Of course, He Han, you may not know it because you are in it, but... Brother Yang has indeed done too much for you. But now, Brother Yang has withdrawn from the circle, and he will never come back." Brother Han, you have to learn to take responsibility for many things by yourself, otherwise it will be difficult to live in this circle... no, to survive."

Agents know only too well how cruel the entertainment industry is.

He Han vaguely felt that something seemed different from what he imagined. After he hung up the phone. Sitting on the sofa, he kept thinking about Su Yang from childhood to adulthood. He remembered Su Yang crying, he remembered Su Yang being afraid, and he remembered everything about him, but he never thought that when he didn't see it... Su Yang and He was thinking something completely different.

But all these changes are based on him.

Before He Han could straighten everything out, a call came from the hospital, and the doctor said, "Is this Mr. He Hanhe?"

He Han paused and said, "Yes, it's me."

"We are from the First People's Hospital. The last examination report on Mr. Su Yangsu has come out. Please tell me when you are free to pick it up... By the way, we suggest that Mr. Su should be admitted to the hospital as soon as possible. With his current condition Judging from the physical condition, it is already very bad. Not only is the heart disease problem, but also Mr. Su's mental stress. We initially diagnosed him as...a patient with symptoms of loss of consciousness." The doctor said, "Patients with loss of consciousness may self-mutilate or commit suicide. Phenomenon, and Mr. Su has a serious heart disease and has reached the point of failure."