2.33 - Su Yang: Heavenly reincarnation? (End)

He opened it and handed it to Director Su. After Dong Su opened it, he found that it was a paternity test document from the hospital. His expression changed slightly, but he still read through the pages page by page. After he finished, he waved his hand and asked the secretary to go out. .

Su Dong's hands trembled slightly and he put the document aside. He thought about it and called Mu Cheng and said, "Did you send the document?"

Apart from Mu Cheng, he couldn't think of anyone else who would do this.

"Yes." Mu Cheng laughed. He had no intention of denying it, but said, "Congratulations to Dong Su for finding his biological son. Unfortunately, Xu Jie is fake, but there is good news..."

Su Dong's hands were already shaking violently. He gritted his teeth and said, "What?"

"I investigated what happened to Su Yang, so I also did a paternity test for him. If nothing happens, the results should be available today," Mu Cheng said.

"It usually takes a week or two for paternity tests to produce results. Mr. Mu has already planned this." Su Dong tried his best to steady his voice and said, "How can I believe that your documents are authentic?"

"If Director Su doesn't mind the trouble, he can investigate it himself. By the way, according to my investigation results, what Xu Jie said is not consistent with the facts, and he knows so clearly about this matter that I don't need to say anything. , Dong Su should also know what is going on, right? It seems that Xu Jie has a close relationship with the traffickers who abducted Dong Su."

Mu Cheng did not directly say that Xu Jie was the son of the trafficker, and that Su Yang was Su Dong's biological son, but the meaning was already very clear.

There was another knock on the door, and the secretary said, "Chairman, this is another express delivery."

After Mu Cheng heard this on the phone, he laughed and said, "The results are here, Director Su can investigate on his own..."

After hanging up the phone, Director Su looked at the appraisal results in front of him without saying a word. After a while, he said, "Come in."

*

Su Yang saw everything Mu Cheng did. He didn't understand why Mu Cheng changed so suddenly. In fact, he was not prepared to reveal Xu Jie's life experience. After all, his death was so sudden that he was a little bit confused. The lines haven't been laid out yet.

Mu Cheng seemed to have finished the plot he wanted to do, which made Su Yang feel a little weird.

[888: The realism level is full, but the love value is not yet full. It may take a while. 】

[Su Yang: Don't you think this Mu Cheng is a little strange? I used to love Lin Mingqing to the core, but now I fall out all the time. Speaking of which, I have never been so ruthless to any of my little darlings. 】

[888:...Host, you are still...native. Do you want me to help you recall how you died? 】

[Su Yang: ...Forget it, let's not talk about such a bad topic. 】

Xu Jie didn't know that his paternity test report was already on Su Dong's desk. After he bought a new car, he took his friends for a ride and hooked up with two new artists from the company.

I came home after drinking too much at night. When I got home, I found Su Dong sitting on the sofa. He was stunned for a moment and asked, smelling of alcohol, "Dad, why are you still here? I'll go to bed first." ,so sleepy......"

"Xu Jie." Director Su suddenly called Xu Jie's name. Xu Jie was stunned. Ever since he was recognized by Director Su, Director Su had been preparing to take him to change his name. It was just that he was too busy recently so he didn't go. He always called him Ajie, never by his first name. Although Xu Jie drank a lot, he still felt something was wrong. He only heard Su Dong say, "What did your parents do before?"