4.17 - I'm sorry, brother, I don't want to play anymore...I have to leave

4.17 - Su Yang: I'm sorry, brother, I don't want to play anymore...I have to leave

Even though He Han had already expected some things, but he still couldn't explain how he felt when he actually learned about it from his agent.

He looked at the blood on his hands that had not yet dried up, and felt cold in his heart.

He couldn't even believe what he would do if he really lost Su Yang?

He once did think about staying away from Su Yang. He once felt that Lin Xinyue was exactly the same as the former Su Yang, but now he knows that no one can replace Su Yang.

He even thought that one day, he and Su Yang would become strangers, but he never thought about losing him.

This loss is an eternal loss.

There was still blood on the floor tiles of the hospital. It was dripping from the wound when Su Yang was sent to the emergency room. The clothes wrapping the wound were soaked with blood. He Han felt a pain in his heart when he thought of that.

It's strange. He obviously doesn't have a heart disease, so why can he be so painful that he can't breathe?

The hospital staff mopped the floor clean, and the bloody mop was soaked in the water. He Han looked at the bucket of clean water, which turned into turbid blood, and his fingers trembled slightly.

I don't know how long it took before the door of the emergency room finally opened. He Han immediately looked over and saw the doctor walking out. He Han stepped forward and asked, "Doctor, how is he?"

"It was delivered in time, and he would have died just a little bit... But the patient has a serious heart disease, and he lost too much blood this time. The specific situation needs to be observed later." Even the doctor did not Fa gave an accurate answer to this kind of thing. He said, "You have to take good care of yourself. You can't have any more mood swings. It's very dangerous."

He Han looked at Su Yang lying on the hospital bed and being pushed into the intensive care unit. His body was covered with tubes and various instruments. His face was pale. As he lay there, there was no sign of any rise and fall in his chest.

He Han clenched his fists. If someone else had bullied Su Yang and made him like this, He Han would have wanted to cut that person into pieces. But what if... it was him?

All of this... was caused by him.

He Han looked at Su Yang lying motionless on the hospital bed. His heart felt like it had been cut by a knife. He couldn't tell where the pain was, but it just felt like he was out of space for a moment. He didn't know how long Su Yang could live. , I don't even know if Su Yang can survive it.

What if Su Yang died? What if you can't survive it? He Han couldn't believe it.

He stayed out all night, fearing that he would miss something.

The agent sent all the collected information to He Han. As the agent said, the black information of everyone who had tried to harm He Han had been sorted out, and all the methods used were deployed. alright.

This indeed looks like Su Yang's handiwork.

"I don't know how much energy Brother Yang has wasted. These things are very difficult to obtain, and Brother Yang has arranged everything... Why does it feel like he is explaining the funeral arrangements?" The agent He didn't know that Su Yang was seriously ill and was hospitalized, but as soon as he said these words, he immediately fell silent. Looking at He Han's terrifying eyes, the manager quickly said, "I didn't mean to curse Brother Yang, what I meant was... ..."