Real World 2: Su Yang: Did I admit the wrong person?

"Three days, that is, two days later, you stay at home and don't go out, you know?" Su Yang looked at Gu Jin and said word by word, "No matter what happens, you can't go out."

Gu Jin laughed and said, "Brother, why do you suddenly ask for it like this?"

"Because you will die in two days." Su Yang thought about telling him directly, but as far as the current situation is concerned, if Su Yang finds any kind of lie, I am afraid that with Gu Jin's IQ, he can easily see through it. , Su Yang said, "Remember, you will never go out in two days."

"Okay, I promise brother, if he's worried, it's better to stay at my house with me, or I can go to his house." Gu Jin said with a smile, "This way, brother doesn't have to worry."

Su Yang was just about to agree, but suddenly he remembered that the death node on the third day was his own death node. If he was with Gu Jin, he might really implicate Gu Jin, and the probability of this was quite high. .

"Brother?" Seeing Su Yang hesitate, Gu Jin's eyes dimmed slightly, and then he smiled and said, "Brother and I were joking."

The golden retriever nuzzled Su Yang and then Gu Jin, not showing any fear of others, as if he was already very familiar with them.

However, Su Yang still didn't accompany Gu Jin to have the meal. He received a call in the middle and hurried away. The little golden retriever stumbled behind Su Yang. Su Yang picked it up and took it away together.

Gu Jin sat at the dinner table and ate slowly alone. After only a few bites, he vomited everything.

He clenched his fists subconsciously, trying to control his volatile emotions. The housekeeper came over and said worriedly, "Sir, why don't you go see a doctor?"

"No, let's clean up." After Gu Jin said this, he went upstairs. As before, he locked himself in the room. He walked around anxiously, sometimes smoking on the balcony. He lost control of his emotions very suddenly. The cigarette butt was still lit, but he stretched out his hand to hold it and crushed it out. The burning feeling in his palm made him calm down a little. He walked slowly to the table. There was a fruit plate on it, and a fruit knife beside it. His fingertips smeared on the sharp blade, leaving a trail of blood.

His hands were shaking slightly, one hand was holding the handle of the knife, and the other was hanging by his side. Blood was dripping from the injured fingertips. He leaned against the corner and curled up. Only leaning against the wall behind him could suppress his panic. Better.

"Brother." He murmured in a low voice, and only he could hear it. He looked at the sharp blade in his hand, and for a moment, he wanted to...

Gu Jin was in a trance for a moment. After he was in a trance, he lowered his head and found that he had reached out and held the blade at some point. His palm was cut by the blade, and blood poured out instantly. He threw the blade aside and sat alone in the corner. , he was obviously smiling, but his eyes were red, and tears couldn't stop flowing down.

"It's so uncomfortable, brother."

"What am I thinking...why am I so sad..."

He seemed to be standing in a fog, surrounded by white mist, and couldn't see anything. He reached out and walked forward, but there was nothing, everything was empty. He seemed to be in a world of nothingness, confused and panicked, indescribable. His temper left him almost unable to control himself.

Only pain could allow him to vent his emotions.

He raised his hand and rubbed his wrist, and blood stained his fair face. Gu Jin's lips were a little pale, and he smiled softly, "Brother, you missed one more name... There is also Shen Yuanzhou."