5.20 - Su Yang: The love value is not full yet? ? ?

In the TGH training base.

"Shen Yi, look at this news." The person in charge was scrolling through Weibo as usual when he suddenly saw a new piece of news. His eyes widened in disbelief. He quickly got it next to Shen Yi and said, " Is this true?"

Shen Yi had just finished playing a game and was about to take a rest. He lowered his eyes and glanced at the screen of the person in charge's phone, and what caught his eye was the message at the top.

#The inside story of former TGH sniper Su Yang's car accident is exclusively revealed: Qu Qing, a contestant named Yangshen's apprentice in the Gold Cup preliminary competition two days ago, was revealed today to be the perpetrator of Yangshen's car accident three years ago#

Shen Yi's expression suddenly stiffened. He took the phone and read all the messages from beginning to end, and then searched for related entries. Seeing that he was in a bad mood, the person in charge asked cautiously, "What's wrong? I know. You are very sad, but there is nothing we can do about Su Yang..."

When Shen Yi saw the end, he returned the phone to the person in charge and whispered, "I'm going to pause my training for a while. I want to go out."

"Ah, okay, where are you going? This month is almost over, and your live broadcast is not long enough." The person in charge quickly reminded, but Shen Yi had already walked away.

He drove to the downstairs of Su Yang's house, but he didn't dare to go up. After a while, he got up the courage to go upstairs and knock on the door. When the door opened, Su Yang's eyes darkened slightly when he saw Shen Yi. , said, "I remember I made it very clear last time."

"I know, I just saw the news, so I came here..." After Shen Yi paused, he said, "I'm sorry."

He really didn't know that the person who bumped into Su Yang was Qu Qing. When he found out about it, Shen Yi was completely confused.

"It's okay." Su Yang said with a smile. Shen Yi was stunned and looked up at him. Su Yang said, "You can apologize, but I don't have to accept it. Can you please leave now? The me three years ago I don't want to pursue your problem. This is my greatest mercy. But from now on, you will have nothing to do with me, and don't disturb my life. Whether you feel guilty or have forgotten this matter, just talk to me again. It doesn't matter."

Su Yang also thought about taking revenge on Shen Yi and resented him, but his brotherly love for Shen Yi was not fake. Before this incident, Shen Yi had always been protective of him.

Then...offset it.

Never seen again.

After the door was closed, Shen Yi stood outside the door in a daze, as if he had not reacted. From time to time, there were several barks coming from inside. He raised his hand and wanted to continue knocking on the door, but he still didn't do it. He didn't know how long he stood there. , and finally left.

Retiring early was his punishment for himself. He transferred all his money to Su Yang's name, then announced his retirement and left TGH.

He ruined Su Yang's career, and now he is also going to ruin his own. He gave everything he had back to Su Yang. Maybe... what he got was far from what Su Yang had. The heights talent can reach...

The news of Shen Yi's retirement spread quickly in the e-sports circle, and countless fans left messages on his Weibo to persuade him to stay. Naturally, Su Yang also saw this, but he didn't pay much attention to it.

"Next week, the doctor can arrange the surgery." Zhou Yunchen said, "You should have a good rest these days and don't stay up late to broadcast."

Although Su Yang participated in the competition under the name Yang Shen, he did not reveal that he was the anchor Su Yang. Compared with his peak period, his level has indeed dropped a lot. Su Yang did not want fans who once had expectations for him to see To him like this.