6.12 - Chu Mu: Shizun, don't you like me at all?

"Cultivators have always regarded the golden elixir as their destiny. Without the golden elixir, ordinary mortals would be the same and would suffer from old age, illness and death, and would be very fragile." The divine beast stepped on the golden flame. It lowered its head and looked at Su Yang in front of it. It said, "Can you Have you thought about it?"

"Well, I've thought about it." Su Yang held the sword in one hand and stood on the ground. His face was pale, and he knelt on the ground after shaking his body and said, "I have something more important than cultivation. What he means to me has already been More than life and death."

The divine beast did not understand human emotions. There was confusion in its huge beast eyes. After a while, it said, "You humans are really strange. Some people come to look for the Supreme Divine Grass, but in the end they are reluctant to cultivate and give up. Some people come to the Master and would rather Even though you are seriously injured, you still have to search here, and you gave up your cultivation for the sake of the Supreme Divine Grass."

Su Yang coughed lowly. The injury to his abdomen was extremely serious, and what was even worse was the constant loss of cultivation. He could almost feel that his body was weakening, and his spiritual power was quickly disappearing from his Qi sea.

The mythical beast took the golden elixir from his hand and placed a light golden spiritual grass in front of Su Yang. It said, "I advise you to use this grass. Otherwise, taking out the golden elixir directly may cause damage to the body." , In the future, he will be worse than a mortal."

"Thank you." Su Yang said with a weak voice and a sweet taste in his throat, "This is all my own choice."

Su Yang knew who the two people the divine beast was talking about were. One was the old sect leader of the Supreme Heaven Sect, and the other was Chu Mu.

*

Chu Mu suddenly opened his eyes, and his eyes were filled with blood. He frowned slightly. He always felt uneasy, but he didn't know what was going on. He was a little confused for a moment. He raised his hand to cover his heart, feeling something vaguely there. It hurts, like something bad happened.

Somewhere he didn't know...happened.

Chu Mu paced back and forth in the room, and after a while he finally said, "Here comes someone."

Immediately, a disciple came in and said respectfully, "Sect Master."

"Is there any news from the Supreme Heavenly Sect recently?" Chu Mu asked, "Is there any news about Qinghan Sword Master?"

"I don't know... I just heard that Qinghan Sword Lord disappeared for several days, and no one in the entire sect knows where he went." The disciple said truthfully, "Currently, many matters in the Supreme Heavenly Sect are managed by various elders. Take responsibility."

Chu Mu looked up at him and frowned, "He is missing? Is there any news?"

"No." The disciple paused and then said, "But I heard that Sword Master Qinghan went to the Abyss of Despair."

As soon as these words came out, Chu Mu suddenly looked at this man. He stood up, his face darkened, and said, "Despair Abyss?!"

"That's right, but it's just news. There is no actual evidence. I heard that Qinghan Sword Master went to the Abyss of Despair five days ago and never came back." This is just a rumor with no real basis, but Chu Mu's expression A big change, he suddenly remembered the words Su Yang said in the secret room that day.

Chu Mu didn't say a word, just picked up the sword and went out. The disciple looked at Chu Mu's figure with great confusion, not knowing what he was in a hurry to do.