6.2 - Not only is he sensitive, he also holds grudges, and...he is paranoid!

6.2 - Su Yang: Not only is he sensitive, he also holds grudges, and...he is paranoid!

Chu Mu's ability to securely hold a high position depends not only on his reputation as the "Blood-clothed Sword Master", but also on his extremely superb cultivation. Everyone saw that his attitude was already very obvious. They knew that talking more would be useless, but they still wanted to Give it a try.

Until Chu Mu got a little annoyed, he smiled and said, "We will discuss this later."

Everyone had no choice but to leave here, but the old man before was still a little unwilling. He said, "Jianzun, we have left, what about Su Yang? Do we want him to continue to stay in the Supreme Heavenly Sect and enjoy the status of the sect leader? Honored?"

"He has been imprisoned in the sect's forbidden area." Chu Mu said, "If you don't believe it, you can go to the sect's forbidden area and take a look."

When the old man heard the words "Zongmen forbidden land", his expression changed. He took a deep breath and said, "No need!"

Who doesn't know that the forbidden area of ​​the Supreme Heavenly Sect is the most dangerous place in the world of cultivation, also known as the "Despair Abyss".

This is a place where there is no return, and no one would want to visit here.

After everyone left, Chu Mu sneered, got up and left from the back mountain of the sect.

Su Yangben was sitting on the couch when he suddenly noticed the abnormal fluctuations of sword energy outside. His face changed slightly. He immediately got up and walked to the door and looked towards the back mountain. He frowned. This kind of sword energy was somewhat familiar, but He still couldn't determine whose sword energy it was.

*

The old man went down the mountain on his own. When he was about to return to his sect, he suddenly felt something was wrong behind him. He immediately stopped and turned around to look back, but there was nothing.

The old man frowned, feeling a little uneasy. He held the hilt of the sword tightly and continued to walk forward. Suddenly he stopped suddenly and slashed behind him with his sword, but it only split the big tree. Not even a single figure was seen.

"Am I overthinking it?" After thinking for a while, the old man felt more and more that something was not right here. He was about to leave quickly, but he didn't expect that a strong sword energy came from behind him. The old man was always on guard against the sword. Once the Qi came out, he immediately dodged and struck back with his backhand. Unexpectedly, before the sword Qi in his hand had time to gather, he felt a pain in his waist and abdomen. He slowly lowered his head and glanced, and found the long sword thrust out from his abdomen, the tip of the sword. stained with bright red blood,

"How does it feel to abandon your cultivation? Is it still comfortable?" Chu Mu's voice came from behind the old man, with a smile in his voice, and said, "Shizun has been forced to abandon his cultivation, you still want to His life? Then why not...I'll take yours first, right? It's a beginning for what happened three years ago."

Chu Mu laughed. He turned the sword blade and smashed the old man's sea of ​​energy into pieces. The sword energy continued to swim in the old man's body, cutting off every inch of his meridians.

Killing could only be done with a nod, but Chu Mu's move made the old man more painful than Ling Chi's execution.

"Maybe he doesn't care about the suffering Master has suffered, but I do." The old man fell to the ground and looked at Chu Mu in disbelief. Chu Mu walked over with his sword in hand and said with a smile, "Don't worry. You are the first, but not the last."