2.24 - 888: Lin Mingqing is so miserable

-LMQ Lin Mingqing_: Because I have been too tired from filming recently, I have not paid attention to Weibo. Today I discovered that many fans have misunderstood me under unknown guidance, so I came here to clarify.

[Nine pictures attached]

As soon as this Weibo post was posted, it was directly screenshotted by many marketing accounts and posted with various texts. For a while, the three words "Lin Mingqing" became a hot search term, and it was accompanied by various emoticons. The exceptions all looked weak, and were captioned with words such as "I'm so tired", "I want to act with dedication", "pretend to be dedicated"...

The dedicated persona he had worked so hard to establish before seemed to have become a joke at this moment.

Floor 1: I'm so confused. Are you so disgusting? It's a pity that I regarded you as my idol before, but you disappoint me so much!

Floor 2: As a celebrity, you tell lies like this. You are simply a scum in the entertainment industry. I feel ashamed for being a fan of you. I announce that I have officially stopped being a fan.

Floor 3: I really thought you were dedicated. When you almost fainted, my heart almost stopped. I tried to comfort everyone around me. I said you were the best boy in the world, but you did this to me. I......

...

Floor 27197: Go to hell!

...

Lin Mingqing looked at these bad comments with a dazed look on his face. He suddenly felt that he had seen such comments somewhere.

Oh, yes, it's under Su Yang's Weibo.

He used to be secretly happy that these comments appeared under Su Yang, and even let the marketing account take the lead, but what happened now? Why is it the other way around?

Lin Mingqing felt as if he couldn't even get angry anymore. His face was pale and he could hardly breathe. His hands and feet were stiff because of these words. They were so cold that he couldn't feel the slightest warmth.

When Lin Mingqing arrived at the company, he had not yet recovered. His assistant reminded him, "Brother Su, you have arrived at the company. Let the company's public relations team handle this matter."

He seemed to have no other way out than this.

"Master." The secretary stood next to Su Yang holding the document. Seeing him looking downstairs, he asked, "Master, is there something wrong?"

"Lin Mingqing is here..." Su Yang laughed and said without looking back, "Remember to process the recording of his previous conversation and find an opportunity to release it."

"You mean Xiao Jiang's recording?" the secretary said, "Now the only one who can record next to Lin Mingqing is Xiao Jiang."

"Well." Su Yang didn't care about this. The injury on his shoulder was not healed. He broke out in a cold sweat every time he raised his arm. He said, "Let him take out the recording, give him a sum of money, and let him go somewhere else." place."

"Okay." The secretary looked at Su Yang's actions and asked with some doubts, "Master, do you want Lin Mingqing to never be able to stand up again?"

"So, after all, a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye isn't too much, right?" Su Yang smiled and put the water glass on the table beside him.

The secretary was not surprised that Xiao Jiang would betray Lin Mingqing. Although Xiao Jiang was Lin Mingqing's assistant, no matter what, he was still an employee of Juxing Entertainment. Which was more important? Xiao Jiang was not stupid and he would know how to choose.