5.19 - Su Yang: This is probably the reincarnation of heaven

"On May 12, three years ago, what were you doing? Where were you?" Su Yang stared at Qu Qing closely, and he said with a gloomy face, "Do you want me to explain it to you?"

"I...what can I do? I'm at home, I didn't go anywhere." Qu Qing's eyes kept dodging. He stood between Su Yang and the car, trying to block the traces of the car. Su Yang lifted his He glanced at Qu Qing, remained silent for a moment, and then said, "Okay, even if I believe you, the police...should believe more in the evidence, right?"

When Qu Qing heard this, his face suddenly turned pale.

Zhou Yunchen vaguely noticed something was wrong. He glanced at the two people and asked, "What's wrong?"

Qu Qing turned his eyes for help to Zhou Yunchen and prayed, "Yunchen, it's not me... I didn't do anything."

Zhou Yunchen glanced at the car thoughtfully. He frowned slightly and said, "I remember... this is your car, right? It was May 12th three years ago... If I remember correctly, you I left the country that afternoon."

Because Zhou Yunchen originally wanted to ask Qu Qing to have dinner that day, but he went abroad without saying a word and did not come back for three years. Until now, Zhou Yunchen still can't figure out the reason.

When he heard Su Yang talking about the police, the expression on Qu Qing's face seemed to crack for a moment. He looked at Zhou Yunchen nervously, and at this moment, Qu Qing's cell phone rang, and he glanced at the cell phone number. His hand shook and the phone fell to the ground.

Zhou Yunchen stepped forward and picked up the phone. The number on it was from an unknown caller, but looking at Qu Qing's look, it was obvious that he already knew who the person on the other side of the phone was.

"The person who threatened you?" Zhou Yunchen asked.

"Yes...it's him..." Qu Qing's mind was in chaos. He looked at Zhou Yunchen and said, "Help me, I don't want to die."

After Zhou Yunchen answered the phone, no one on the other side spoke. Only the sound of a squealing chicken came from the phone, but no one thought it was funny.

This is obviously an intimidation and threat.

"Who are you?" Zhou Yunchen said.

The voice on the other side suddenly stopped, and then he heard the changed voice from inside. He said, "Who are you? I advise you to mind your own business. I'm only looking for Qu Qing."

"I'm his friend." Zhou Yunchen frowned. He heard the man laugh on the phone and said, "It turns out that trash like Qu Qing also has friends. If he tries to tarnish his reputation, he deserves to die! I hate it. !"

The other party hung up the phone directly.

"Does he want to kill me? Really?" Qu Qing held Zhou Yunchen's clothes tightly and said, "I don't want to die. Is he crazy? He must be crazy! When have I ever insulted Yang Shen? Already? He must be crazy..."

Zhou Yunchen looked at the person who was almost kneeling in front of him and said, "I've warned you before."

He had reminded Qu Qing more than once before, telling him not to do any messy things behind his back, but Qu Qing refused to listen and insisted on going his own way. Now he wants to seek Zhou Yunchen's protection.

But now, how can it be so simple?

"Continue the topic just now." Su Yang looked at Qu Qing who was hiding behind Zhou Yunchen and said, "Let me recount what you did that day. You drove your Beijing A26157 white car from the intersection. , ran a red light..." Before Su Yang could finish speaking, Qu Qing hurriedly interrupted him and said, "What are you talking about? I have no idea. I was at home that day. I was everywhere. If I didn't go, why would I drive? I didn't drive."