5.9 - Su Yang: Extreme fans shouldn't

As a host, Su Yang also has his own fan group. Sometimes he will notify the live broadcast time. Generally, this group will be verified at will and people will be let in. He doesn't like to manage groups, so he doesn't care about it, but this The first time he looked in the group, he found that the group had been blocked.

"Hehehehehehehehehe..."

"Hehehehehehehehe..."

"Hehehehehehehehehe..."

...

The group was flooded by this sentence. The one who flooded the screen was a small account. Su Yang frowned slightly and sent a message saying, "What's going on?"

As soon as he said this, someone immediately replied, "This man must be sick. He couldn't stop laughing when he came in."

As soon as this sentence was finished, the person who originally sent "heeheehee" stopped and wrote, "You kicked me out of the live broadcast room? Why do you kick me out?"

After saying this, Su Yang immediately knew who he was and said, "If you disrupt the order of the live broadcast room, isn't it normal for me to kick you?"

"What kind of order did I disrupt? Why do you kick me? Let me tell you, as long as there is no official ban on me speaking in the live broadcast room, it means that what I said is right." The person continued to write, "You would never kick someone out before. Yes, why do you kick me now?"

After saying this, Su Yang's eyes darkened slightly and he frowned. If he remembered correctly, when he was still in TGH three years ago, someone scolded him during his live broadcast and was kicked out by the house manager. At that time Some fans asked him if he allowed the kick. Su Yang clearly remembered that he did say at that time, "I will not kick people out of the live broadcast room. If I want to fight, I will fight."

He had always had a bad temper at the time, so he would often be warned and sometimes punished halfway through the live broadcast.

Su Yang simply kicked this person out of the group again. Based on his guess, this person was probably going to be furious at the screen.

His guess was indeed correct. Qu Qing almost smashed his computer. He walked back and forth in the room, gritting his teeth and said, "You said you would never kick your fans, but what did you do? You still want to use Yang The name of God? You want Shen Yi to play a game with you...I won't allow it, I will never allow such a thing."

He really liked Yangshen so much, how could he just watch Yangshen be destroyed?

After what happened last night, Su Yang rubbed his sore shoulders. He slowly moved to the sofa and drank the stomach medicine mixed with water. When his phone rang, he saw Shen Yi's name on the caller ID. , then he answered the phone, and Shen Yi got straight to the point on the other end, "Did you offend someone?"

"Huh?" Su Yang was stunned for a moment, and he asked subconsciously, "What's wrong?"

"I was watching your live broadcast, and then I saw that someone was flooding the screen of your live broadcast room." Shen Yi paused and said, "Logically, you haven't offended anyone now, Zhou Yunchen is not It's such a waste of one's worth to do these things."

"It's not him." Su Yang drank some water, rubbed his aching stomach, and said, "He doesn't bother to do these things."

"Who is that?" Shen Yi asked, "Do you know who it is?"

"Not sure." Su Yang had already guessed that it was Qu Qing, but there was no evidence. He couldn't identify it casually, so he said, "When I was still at TGH, did I have any fans with crazy personalities?"