4.7 - Su Yang: Can I admit it?

When Lin Xinyue went for the audition, his acting skills almost amazed everyone, and the director cast him for the role of a doctor on the spot.

When he walked out of the set, the sun outside was shining on him. He still felt as if he was in a dream and had not yet woken up. It was not until he saw a familiar car parked not far away that Lin Xinyue paused slightly. , the agent was going to wait for him to get in the car, but he heard him say, "You go first, I have something else to do."

After saying that, he put on a hat, covered himself, and walked towards the car.

After getting in the car, Su Yang said, "Congratulations, you won the role."

"This has just ended, does Brother Yang already know?" Lin Xinyue was stunned, and he whispered, "I am also planning to give Brother Yang a surprise."

"Your acting skills are good. It's your ability that got this role... As for why I knew it right away, of course it's because I've been paying attention to you." After Su Yang started the car, he took him away. Got rid of the paparazzi and left here.

He Han clearly felt something was wrong with Su Yang in the past few days. He just came off the recording site today. The director said, "It's done! Thank you for your hard work, everyone!"

The manager trotted over, handed the towel in his hand to He Han, and said, "Brother Han, you haven't been feeling quite right today. What's wrong?"

"It's okay." He Han took the towel and wiped his sweat. He frowned and looked around. After he didn't see the person he wanted to see, his face became a little darker.

At this moment, the director came over and asked with a smile, "Hey, I haven't seen Brother Yang come to visit the crew for several days. Is it because the crew is too busy?"

He Han's already gloomy expression turned even colder.

The director hesitated and said, "You two won't have any conflicts, right? That's not the case, right? Brother Han is not a person who gets angry easily... Speaking of which, some time ago, your scandal was indeed a bit big. I have received calls from investors asking if your scandal is true or false."

Seeing that He Han was in a bad mood, the manager quickly interrupted the conversation, pulled the director aside to talk, and left He Han alone to calm down.

When He Han saw the others walking away, he walked to a remote corner and selected Su Yang from the contacts on his mobile phone. He hesitated for a moment, but moved down a little and called Lin Xinyue. He asked, "Xinyue, are you free tonight? I'll pick you up and take you out for dinner."

Lin Xinyue's voice came from the phone, saying, "Brother Han, I'm sorry, I have something else to do here and I can't accept the appointment."

Just as He Han was about to say something, he heard a collision on the phone, like something fell to the ground. Just when he was about to ask what happened, he heard Lin Xinyue say nervously, "Brother Yang, are you okay? ? Are there any injuries?"

"It's okay. I hid quickly and just touched him a little bit." Su Yang's voice also came from the mobile phone.

He Han's face gradually stiffened, his face turned cold, and he hung up the phone directly.

When the agent came over again, he found that his face was even uglier than before. He was a little frightened and asked, "What's going on? Who provoked you?"

"Check it out and see what Su Yang has been doing recently?" He Han almost crushed his phone.

The agent was stunned and said, "Brother Yang? I heard that Brother Yang's drama has been completed and a new drama is in preparation, that is "Unconsciousness". Speaking of which, I also heard news today that Lin Xinyue is also going to star in "Absence of Consciousness", and it was recommended by Brother Yang."