3.4 - Su Yang: It's really not easy to be the prince

The imperial doctor hurried over to treat Su Yang. When he saw Su Yang's wounds, he couldn't help but gasped and said, "His Royal Highness is so seriously injured, how can he walk in this ice and snow? What if he is infected with wind and cold?" , so that the injury worsens, which Hua Tuo cannot save even if he is alive..."

"I beg Imperial Doctor Xu to save my Highness. A few hours ago, the Emperor's decree came from the palace, asking His Highness to enter the palace. His Highness really had no choice... Later, the Queen sent someone to say that she wanted to see His Highness, and His Highness then I went to Yonghe Palace in the snow and fell ill on the way." Die'er knelt on the ground and said, "Physician, please save my highness."

"Have you sent someone to report this to the emperor?" Shen Xingting asked.

"I have sent someone to report, but there is still no news." Die'er said, "His Royal Highness was a little unable to stand when he came out of the imperial study, but..."

Die'er did not continue, but Shen Xingting already knew what she meant, and turned to the imperial physician and said, "Excuse me, Imperial Physician Xu. Your Highness may have a high fever caused by a dehiscence of his wound, so I will not stay here. Farewell."

After Shen Xingting finished speaking, he turned around to leave, but heard Su Yang snort. When he turned his head, he saw Su Yang slightly opening his eyes and curling up in pain. When the imperial doctor saw this, he immediately prepared to treat Su Yang. Needle, but his whole body was shaking so much that he couldn't do anything. Die'er looked at Shen Xingting and begged, "Please save your highness."

Shen Xingting stood there and looked at Su Yang, seeing that his face was pale, his body was curled up, and he was trembling slightly. He seemed to be extremely cold, and he groaned unconsciously. His hair on the temples was already soaked with cold sweat, and the injury on his chest was caused by his movements. And when it cracked, blood was flowing out.

The person he hates is struggling between life and death. He has already stepped into the gate of hell. He just needs to wait a little longer, wait a little longer...

Shen Xingting took a step forward, controlled Su Yang's hand, held him in his arms, and prevented him from moving. He said sternly, "Acupuncture!"

The imperial doctor quickly stepped forward to place needles. Su Yang groaned lowly, but was unable to struggle.

After finally getting through the most painful period, the imperial doctor wiped away cold sweat and said, "My life is hanging by a thread! My life is hanging by a thread! If the prince hadn't given him timely help, I'm afraid His Highness's life would have been in danger."

"Yes." Shen Xingting let go of Su Yang, put him back on the bed, turned around and walked out.

When Su Yang woke up again, it was already late. The room was lit by candlelight, and some figures could be faintly seen. His chest hurt so much that he could not speak. He had no strength in his whole body. He just made a little noise, and Die'er He came over immediately and said, "Your Highness, you are finally awake."

"Water." Su Yang said reluctantly, his throat was hoarse.

Die'er quickly poured water for him, and the other maids helped him up. Su Yang took a sip and said, "How long have I been sleeping?"

"Your Highness, you fainted on the palace road after you came out of Yonghe Palace. It was King Zhenyuan who brought you back. Doctor Xu gave you acupuncture, and you have been unconscious for a day and a night." Die'er covered Su Yang with a quilt and said, "His Highness has just gone down from a high fever. Doctor Xu said that he still needs to rest quietly, and His Highness's wound has not healed yet. Now that the injury has worsened, it is even more difficult to be injured again."