4.18 - He Han: Does this count as me forcing him to death?

#Well-known artist Su Yang was admitted to the hospital due to heart disease and died after ineffective rescue efforts#

As soon as this news came out, the hot search topics that were originally on the top lost their popularity instantly. They were pushed down by this news. Countless people watched helplessly as it went from the 20th place on the hot search list to the first place.

The popularity of the topic was even marked as "explosive".

And soon, someone noticed that a lot of photos began to appear on Weibo, involving some private transactions of various artists and directors, and even the dark side, some of which were so large and dirty that the content was jaw-dropping.

Countless reporters gathered outside the hospital to report on the incident. Artists and celebrities who had remained silent before or who had stepped on Su Yang deleted their words and instead expressed their regrets for Su Yang. if.

The rows of candles posted on Weibo were put together with the previous insults to Su Yang, which seemed extremely ironic.

Floor 1: Is this suicide? No, no, no, no?

2nd floor: I hope Yangyang has a good journey. The mentally retarded child upstairs does not explain that he is sick.

Floor 3: If you have a bad heart and still come to the entertainment industry, you deserve to die.

Floor 4: What's going on in the comment section? Everyone has passed away, what else do you want to do?

Floor 5: Look, the Madonna is coming. I knew someone must be saying, "Everyone is dead, what are you going to do?" Whether he dies or not is none of our business, it's not us who forces him to death.

Floor 6: This comment section is really toxic. Didn't you see that some clarifications have been released? Those people who broke the news and smeared Yang Yang before are themselves bedbugs. They just want to drag Yang Yang into the water. It's disgusting.

Floor 7: Everyone is dead, but there are still fans dancing? What, do you want to visit the grave of your family's rightful owner?

8th Floor: Can't you understand people upstairs? The previous accusations were all false accusations against Yang Yang, and they took the evidence of false accusations as an imperial edict. What's wrong with you?

...

...

Floor 28177: Really dead? Really dead? Really dead? You wouldn't do this deliberately to gain sympathy, would you?

...

...

Floor 102918: This comment section is really depressing and made me understand the most vicious side of human nature.

...

He Han was sitting in the corner. He looked through the comments section. Every word fell into his eyes. Those words were like knives, cutting across his already bloody heart. He couldn't even say how painful it was. speak out.

Verbal violence, invisible knives...but they are more frightening than those visible things.

Because these violent people never think of themselves as perpetrators. On the contrary, they think that they are righteous, right, and can never be wrong.

Even if their remarks were overturned later, they would just change their account number, continue to live a good life, and be their good sons, good daughters, good students, and good parents...

No one would admit that they had made a mistake, and no one would be willing to take responsibility for a human life.

*