4.15 - Su Yang: Goodbye, I will sail away

After Su Yang left the villa, he drove back to the orphanage. The yard was overgrown with weeds and dust accumulated in many places, which could be used for writing. He didn't go anywhere, just standing in the place where he often hid when he was a child. All afternoon.

He once hid here to avoid being bullied by Xiaopang or others, but now, he hides here again to avoid being scorned by the world.

In fact, when I really think about it, there is no difference from before.

After Su Yang left, He Han sat on the sofa in silence for a long time. It took him a while to log in to Weibo, compiled some text, deleted and deleted, but in the end nothing was sent.

It was already evening when the manager's call came, and He Han said in a tired voice, "Didn't I tell you, reject all recent variety shows and scripts, I have nothing to do with anything, let me take a break."

"I'm here to tell you the good news." The agent didn't know about Su Yang's departure. He said happily, "Didn't I tell you before that the competition for the Best Actor Award this year is very fierce, but now I can Let me tell you, the Best Actor Award must be yours, no one can snatch it from you."

He Han frowned slightly and said, "What do you mean?"

"Veteran star Jiang Huiguang has just been exposed for his domestic violence and cheating. The Internet is about to explode. Although this news has been heard before, there is no such thing in the night. I didn't expect that this time he would be exposed. Exposed." The agent lamented, "Also, Zheng Le, who relied on marketing to rise to the top, had his dark history exposed and had trouble getting along with his financial backers. The funniest thing is that he has as many financial backers. There are both men and women, and now the fun is over."

There were only four nominees for the Best Actor Award, and now two have been eliminated. The only ones left are Su Yang and He Han himself.

He Han paused and said, "Isn't there Su Yang?"

"Ah? Brother Han, don't you know the news?" The agent was obviously confused.

He Han felt a little uneasy when he heard this. He frowned and asked, "What's the news?"

"Just now, Brother Yang sent a message and announced that he is quitting the entertainment industry." The manager realized that there seemed to be a problem between the two people. He paused and said, "Because Brother Yang has quit, So his list will naturally be taken away from the nominations, and the only one left is you, Brother Han."

This Best Actor Award seems a bit easy to come by.

But He Han's heart sank slightly.

He thought for a while, and immediately opened Weibo after hanging up the phone. Sure enough, he saw that the hot searches had already exploded, and the hot search about Su Yang had skyrocketed in popularity.

#Su Yang: Starting today, I will officially withdraw from the entertainment industry. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone. I promise again that I will never come back. Please rest assured. #

As soon as the word "forever" comes out of his mouth, it means that all Su Yang's previous efforts have been in vain.

He Han clicked on the comments under this hot search. Usually when other artists withdraw from the circle, there are all kinds of blessings and requests to stay, but this time, it is different. When Su Yang withdraws from the circle, his comments are filled with curses and abuse.

There is no blessing for him.

"Why don't you die?"

"Does the black and white photo look good? Hehehehe, die quickly~"

Scum Shou's Survival Strategy [Quick Travel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें