2.15 - Su Yang: So is this variety show a warning?

Under the scorching heat, many people felt unwell, and the one who reacted the most was Lin Mingqing. After shaking his body twice, he started to vomit while holding on to the tree, as if he wanted to vomit out everything in his stomach.

This scene was also recorded by the camera. As soon as he raised his head, he aimed at the camera, and his pale face was immediately seen by the audience in front of the screen.

*

"I feel so bad, what's wrong with my brother?"

"Are you suffering from heatstroke? Didn't the show crew bring a doctor? How could you let your brother suffer like this?"

"Brother, stop participating in this show. This show is not good at all. Brother, you have to take care of your own body."

"Why did the program team choose to climb the mountain in the afternoon? It's the hottest time of the day. Is this intentional?"

...

*

Even if Su Yang doesn't do anything, he can still see himself in the comment area. He is used to it. No matter what happens to Lin Mingqing, he will definitely be pulled out by Lin Mingqing's fans for a walk.

When the filming director saw Lin Mingqing vomiting, he was frightened. The staff immediately came over to support Lin Mingqing and asked, "Brother Qing, are you okay? Do you want to call a doctor?"

Lin Mingqing's face turned pale. He shook his head weakly and said, "It's okay... I probably didn't get a good rest last night, which delayed everyone's filming progress."

"It's okay. It's okay during the shooting. Brother Qing, don't think too much." The staff quickly reassured, "Brother Qing, please sit down for a while and I'll get you a bottle of water."

The camera was facing Lin Mingqing. Wang Qunze couldn't say anything at this time. He stepped forward and took the water from the staff and handed it to Lin Mingqing and said, "Have a good rest. The next step should be to arrange accommodation. I will arrange this." That's it."

Lin Mingqing took the water and took a sip. He seemed to be a little unable to recover, and said, "It's okay, I can do it. Since I agreed to participate in this show, how can I be defeated by a little difficulty? Mainly because the last two dramas have been I'm filming, so I'm a little tired..."

The "dedicated" persona was established steadily, and even Lin Mingqing's dedicated persona began to appear on the screen. Many marketing accounts began to operate, editing tonight's video and posting it online.

In comparison, Su Yang seemed too low-key. He was actually very tired after walking for a day, but he was not ready to faint. Su Yang leaned against the wall, subconsciously preparing to get a cigarette, but found that he I forgot to bring cigarettes when I came here, so I felt a little annoyed and sighed softly.

"When we choose a house later, the artists and managers should live together." Mu Cheng stood aside. He had slightly folded the cuffs twice, exposing his forearms. The muscles of his forearms were very beautiful. He He was holding a bottle of water in his hand and said, "This is a 24-hour shooting. There should be cameras in the room."

"It's okay. Just use your clothes to cover the camera when you change clothes." Su Yang rubbed his wrist. There were a lot of mosquitoes here. He only stood for a while and was bitten twice by the text, ""Du Yang" "The male lead has not been chosen yet. I think if you go to the audition, you will probably pass directly."

Mu Cheng did not answer his words. Su Yang raised his eyelids and glanced at him, only to realize that his eyes had been falling on Lin Mingqing not far away.