2.31 - Su Yang: This method was really not what I planned

After Su Yang finished handling the company's affairs the next day, he opened the drawer, but did not find the medicine that had been placed inside. Su Yang's face changed slightly, and he immediately searched the drawer and other places, but could not find the medicine.

Su Yang pursed his lips slightly. The sounds in his ears were getting louder and louder. He didn't even dare to turn his head. He was afraid that he would see hallucinations if he turned his head. The sound so close at hand almost made him feel scared.

He immediately went downstairs with the car keys and went to the parking lot, but he didn't find any medicine bottles in the car. Su Yang didn't care about anything else and drove away from the company and went home.

Those shadows of childhood have been following him. Su Yang didn't dare to look back. He was afraid that when he looked back, he would see his young self covered in injuries, huddled in the corner, trembling. He was even more afraid that when he looked back, he would see When those sticks hit his head and face, he was afraid that the world in front of him would be covered in blood...

The car stopped outside. Su Yang stumbled back home and rummaged around the house. His things were usually kept neatly, but now they were thrown all over the floor, and the glass was broken. He As if he couldn't see it, he stepped over the shards of glass. The shards scratched his ankle, leaving a wound, but he felt no pain at all.

Mu Cheng waited downstairs for a long time but didn't find Su Yang coming down. He thought about it and called Su Yang. No one answered. Mu Cheng happened to see Director Su's secretary coming out and immediately stepped forward to ask. Said, "Where is Su Yang?"

"Mr. Su?" The secretary was stunned for a moment and then said, "Mr. Su left half an hour ago."

Mu Cheng's face changed slightly. After he responded, he immediately got in the car and drove to Su Yang's house.

He asked Wang Qunze about bipolar disorder before. Wang Qunze told him what the psychiatrist said. He said, "The doctor's diagnosis is that Su Yang is one step away from collapse now. He is like a tightrope." The stretched strings suddenly snapped and broke without knowing when."

Su Yang held on to the table, holding his waist and abdomen, and kept retching. The sound in his ears almost drove him crazy. He covered his ears, and his forehead was bleeding slightly due to the collision. Su Yang's hands trembled and he moved all over the place. The drawers were all opened, but nothing was found.

*

"waste!"

"Cowardly thing!"

"What is bipolar disorder?! My son will not have such an embarrassing disease!"

...

*

Su Yang had tried his best to control it. He gritted his teeth and curled up in the corner. His whole body was trembling slightly with fear. When footsteps came from outside, he curled up closer and kept walking towards the corner. He was hiding everywhere, and he didn't even know his hand was scratched by the glass.

As soon as Mu Cheng came in, he saw Su Yang huddled in the corner with blood stains on his clothes. He immediately stepped forward and said, "What's wrong? Su Yang?"

Su Yang looked up at him with a slightly dazed expression, and he asked in a low voice, "Mu Cheng?"

This was the first time he called Mu Cheng's name in this state. Mu Cheng was slightly startled, then immediately said, "It's me, what's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Where's the medicine?"

Su Yang shook his head and said hoarsely, "I can't find it."

He clutched his clothes so hard that cold sweat fell from his forehead. Mu Cheng took him out from the corner, carefully cleaned the wounds on his hands, and said, "It should be in the company, right? I'll go look for it."